Hello my friends,
planning a trip in october, one of my stops will be Vevey. We are renting a car in Geneva, staying for 2 night in Vevey. Where can we park the car? We intend to stay in grand place at guest house Le Charlot , place du Marche. How much it will cost per night? Tks ( I know would be quite easier use public transport, but we want to have freedom, to stop wherever we want, visit different places, and leave when we want. So we decided for a car, even knowing we will find difficulties as parking....)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 5 Long weekend in Albania
- 6 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 7 car rental
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
Hello my friends,