My husband, two daughters, ages 11 and 13, and I are planning a dream trip to Europe this summer. We know we will start with four days in Paris and end with 3 days in Barcelona. We'd love to get insights of where to go for 3 days in between. We're thinking about training to the south of France and driving to Barcelona. Our passion is finding charming little towns and blending in with the natives Any insights from worldly travelers?
Paris to Barcelona itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 2 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 3 italy
- 4 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 5 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 6 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Foie gras, redux
- 9 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 10 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 11 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 What still confounds you about travel?
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Pronunciation
- 21 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015