My husband, two daughters, ages 11 and 13, and I are planning a dream trip to Europe this summer. We know we will start with four days in Paris and end with 3 days in Barcelona. We'd love to get insights of where to go for 3 days in between. We're thinking about training to the south of France and driving to Barcelona. Our passion is finding charming little towns and blending in with the natives Any insights from worldly travelers?
Paris to Barcelona itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 3 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 4 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 9 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 10 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 11 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 12 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 13 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 14 things in Rhonda
- 15 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 16 Southern Italy without a Car
- 17 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 18 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 19 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 20 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 21 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 Planning third trip to France-where to next?