My husband, two daughters, ages 11 and 13, and I are planning a dream trip to Europe this summer. We know we will start with four days in Paris and end with 3 days in Barcelona. We'd love to get insights of where to go for 3 days in between. We're thinking about training to the south of France and driving to Barcelona. Our passion is finding charming little towns and blending in with the natives Any insights from worldly travelers?
Paris to Barcelona itinerary
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 Rome apartment
- 3 pier in Copenhagen
- 4 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 5 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 6 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 7 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 8 Am I too fat too travel?
- 9 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 10 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 11 Train Passes
- 12 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 13 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 14 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 15 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 16 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 17 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 18 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 19 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 20 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 21 Climbing Snowdon
- 22 Zee Best
- 23 river cruise choice
- 24 Paros or Naxos?
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!