My husband, two daughters, ages 11 and 13, and I are planning a dream trip to Europe this summer. We know we will start with four days in Paris and end with 3 days in Barcelona. We'd love to get insights of where to go for 3 days in between. We're thinking about training to the south of France and driving to Barcelona. Our passion is finding charming little towns and blending in with the natives Any insights from worldly travelers?
Paris to Barcelona itinerary
- 1 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 2 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 3 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 4 please HELP--so confused!!
- 5 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 6 A chacun son goût
- 7 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 8 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 9 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 10 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 14 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 15 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 16 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 17 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 18 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 21 Timeshare freebies (free accomodation but you have to "partcipate" in their presentation)
- 22 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 25 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!