I saved the url for the Paris Perfect Kir apartment some time ago, but it seems to have vanished from the Paris Perfect pages. I've done a search, and all I find are blogs about the apartment.
Does anyone have any information about this apartment? Is it still available for short-term rental? Have the owners gone private? Moved the apartment to another agency?
If anyone can shed some light, I would appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 헬로바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 16 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 17 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Engadine Valley help
- 21 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 25 Tuscany 6 nights