Hello! My husband and I are looking to travel to Paris for 3 days with our 12 year old and 8 year old. Looking for any and all recommendations of sights and food! thank you!
Paris in August with family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 10 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 11 Calling Jamikins
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 15 Zurich, Switzerland
- 16 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 17 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 18 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 19 London tube
- 20 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 21 5am arrival in Dublin
- 22 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Europe-21 days in September 2014