We will be arriving Paris in the early morning at around 7.30am at CDG and we won't be able to check into our apartment till 2pm. Trying to find suggestions what to do with ourselves and luggage in tow. Does anyone know if there are storage facilities where we can deposit our luggages for a few hours? We are staying at rue de nesle at the 6th just a few blocks from Odeon metro station. Would appreciate some suggestions. Thank you.
Paris - Early Arrival Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 2 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Self-driving tips for France
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 How to make this adventure work?
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias