We will be arriving Paris in the early morning at around 7.30am at CDG and we won't be able to check into our apartment till 2pm. Trying to find suggestions what to do with ourselves and luggage in tow. Does anyone know if there are storage facilities where we can deposit our luggages for a few hours? We are staying at rue de nesle at the 6th just a few blocks from Odeon metro station. Would appreciate some suggestions. Thank you.
Paris - Early Arrival Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Local Tour in Provence?
- 7 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 8 Ste Remy France
- 9 bath or york
- 10 car rental info
- 11 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 London tube
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt