We will be arriving Paris in the early morning at around 7.30am at CDG and we won't be able to check into our apartment till 2pm. Trying to find suggestions what to do with ourselves and luggage in tow. Does anyone know if there are storage facilities where we can deposit our luggages for a few hours? We are staying at rue de nesle at the 6th just a few blocks from Odeon metro station. Would appreciate some suggestions. Thank you.
Paris - Early Arrival Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 5 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 8 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 9 things in Rhonda
- 10 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 13 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Northern Spain literature
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 10 days in England
- 20 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 21 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Croatia itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!