Leaving Paris in mid-April, we want to spend a night in Normandy before catching Eurostar back to London. Would probably be taking public transport, though rental car is an option.
It seems to make sense to catch Eurostar at Calais, rather than travel back to Paris, but the train times seem to be only in mornings.
Any idea of realistic travel logistics? Someplace like Étretat, Dieppe or Trouville would be great. Or stay in Rouen, then find a bus to the sea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 4 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 5 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 6 Towersey, London
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 13 Westerplatte
- 14 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 15 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 16 Cutback on Spain trip
- 17 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 18 2017 Easter in Italy
- 19 Bernina Express mid-March
- 20 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Biarritz family holiday
- 23 Ireland hotel questions
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
One night: Rouen, or seaside town like Trouville, Etretat?