Leaving Paris in mid-April, we want to spend a night in Normandy before catching Eurostar back to London. Would probably be taking public transport, though rental car is an option.
It seems to make sense to catch Eurostar at Calais, rather than travel back to Paris, but the train times seem to be only in mornings.
Any idea of realistic travel logistics? Someplace like Étretat, Dieppe or Trouville would be great. Or stay in Rouen, then find a bus to the sea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 8 Madrid airport question
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 38 Days in Paris
- 21 Naxos car rental
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 25 Short Trip in July
One night: Rouen, or seaside town like Trouville, Etretat?