I am looking for guidance on planning a 2 week trip this July to Norway. I will be traveling with my girlfriend, who has family in Feda, Norway.
We plan to fly into Stavanger, drive down to Feda and spend 4 to 5 days with the family. From there, I was thinking we could fly to Bergen, and spend 2 full days in Bergen. From Bergen, make our way to Flam and spend 3 days there. We can then take the Flam Railway to Mydral and then take the train down to Oslo. We can then spend 2.5 days in Oslo, then fly back to the US.
Logistically, does this trip make sense?
Any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg