I am looking for guidance on planning a 2 week trip this July to Norway. I will be traveling with my girlfriend, who has family in Feda, Norway.
We plan to fly into Stavanger, drive down to Feda and spend 4 to 5 days with the family. From there, I was thinking we could fly to Bergen, and spend 2 full days in Bergen. From Bergen, make our way to Flam and spend 3 days there. We can then take the Flam Railway to Mydral and then take the train down to Oslo. We can then spend 2.5 days in Oslo, then fly back to the US.
Logistically, does this trip make sense?
Any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Norway trip in July
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 3 Lake Como transportation questions
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 6 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 10 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 11 By train to and out of Prague
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 15 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Cylades Island Hopping
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Normandy and Loire
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 24 Northern Europe in April-May
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015