I am looking for guidance on planning a 2 week trip this July to Norway. I will be traveling with my girlfriend, who has family in Feda, Norway.
We plan to fly into Stavanger, drive down to Feda and spend 4 to 5 days with the family. From there, I was thinking we could fly to Bergen, and spend 2 full days in Bergen. From Bergen, make our way to Flam and spend 3 days there. We can then take the Flam Railway to Mydral and then take the train down to Oslo. We can then spend 2.5 days in Oslo, then fly back to the US.
Logistically, does this trip make sense?
Any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 2 Which area to stay in London
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Madrid food advice needed
- 8 Need help in completing trip details
- 9 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 10 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 11 Split to Hvar
- 12 Paris for children
- 13 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 16 Algarve - is it for me?
- 17 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 18 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Naples + Walking Tour
- 21 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 22 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 25 16 days in France and Italy