I am looking for guidance on planning a 2 week trip this July to Norway. I will be traveling with my girlfriend, who has family in Feda, Norway.
We plan to fly into Stavanger, drive down to Feda and spend 4 to 5 days with the family. From there, I was thinking we could fly to Bergen, and spend 2 full days in Bergen. From Bergen, make our way to Flam and spend 3 days there. We can then take the Flam Railway to Mydral and then take the train down to Oslo. We can then spend 2.5 days in Oslo, then fly back to the US.
Logistically, does this trip make sense?
Any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Paris to Bordeaux
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 5 13 nights in switzerland
- 6 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 7 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 10 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Language to use in Belgium
- 14 Getting around London
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 WWI sites
- 18 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in August
- 21 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 22 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 23 Christmas in Spain
- 24 Brussels flower tapestry
- 25 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions