Hello forum goers,
Please critique our Norway itinerary below. We are seasoned travelers in our 40's traveling with a teenager to Norway in July. We contemplated driving to Geiranger (from Bergen) and taking a day in Alesund, but that would knock a day off the Lofoten Islands and a day off Copenhagen in the itinerary below. Since we will be experiencing some fjords on the NIN, and have been to New Zealand and have experienced two fjords there -- we are thinking the extra days in The Lofoten Islands and Copenhagen are the way to go. If you disagree, please let us know! Thank you in advance for your thoughts, time, and knowledge!
2 days in Olso
1 day NIN (potential overnight in Voss before heading to Bergen)
1.5 days Bergen
0.5 days flight (Bergen to Oslo to Bodo)
4 days Lofoten Islands
3 days Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid food advice needed
- 2 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 3 One July night in Verona - help!
- 4 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 5 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 6 Couscous
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 Scotland - We're Here!
- 14 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 15 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 European Vacation 2017
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 20 Naples + Walking Tour
- 21 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 22 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 25 London in September
Hello forum goers,