Hello forum goers,
Please critique our Norway itinerary below. We are seasoned travelers in our 40's traveling with a teenager to Norway in July. We contemplated driving to Geiranger (from Bergen) and taking a day in Alesund, but that would knock a day off the Lofoten Islands and a day off Copenhagen in the itinerary below. Since we will be experiencing some fjords on the NIN, and have been to New Zealand and have experienced two fjords there -- we are thinking the extra days in The Lofoten Islands and Copenhagen are the way to go. If you disagree, please let us know! Thank you in advance for your thoughts, time, and knowledge!
2 days in Olso
1 day NIN (potential overnight in Voss before heading to Bergen)
1.5 days Bergen
0.5 days flight (Bergen to Oslo to Bodo)
4 days Lofoten Islands
3 days Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Harrogate
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 4 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 14 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 15 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 16 Norway -Trips
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Norway Itinerary
- 21 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 22 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 23 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 24 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 25 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
Hello forum goers,