Hello forum goers,
Please critique our Norway itinerary below. We are seasoned travelers in our 40's traveling with a teenager to Norway in July. We contemplated driving to Geiranger (from Bergen) and taking a day in Alesund, but that would knock a day off the Lofoten Islands and a day off Copenhagen in the itinerary below. Since we will be experiencing some fjords on the NIN, and have been to New Zealand and have experienced two fjords there -- we are thinking the extra days in The Lofoten Islands and Copenhagen are the way to go. If you disagree, please let us know! Thank you in advance for your thoughts, time, and knowledge!
2 days in Olso
1 day NIN (potential overnight in Voss before heading to Bergen)
1.5 days Bergen
0.5 days flight (Bergen to Oslo to Bodo)
4 days Lofoten Islands
3 days Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Ireland itinerary help please
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 8 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 9 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 15 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 16 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 17 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations
Hello forum goers,