Hello forum goers,
Please critique our Norway itinerary below. We are seasoned travelers in our 40's traveling with a teenager to Norway in July. We contemplated driving to Geiranger (from Bergen) and taking a day in Alesund, but that would knock a day off the Lofoten Islands and a day off Copenhagen in the itinerary below. Since we will be experiencing some fjords on the NIN, and have been to New Zealand and have experienced two fjords there -- we are thinking the extra days in The Lofoten Islands and Copenhagen are the way to go. If you disagree, please let us know! Thank you in advance for your thoughts, time, and knowledge!
2 days in Olso
1 day NIN (potential overnight in Voss before heading to Bergen)
1.5 days Bergen
0.5 days flight (Bergen to Oslo to Bodo)
4 days Lofoten Islands
3 days Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 4 Korean Messages
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 6-7 Days in France
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
Hello forum goers,