My husband and I are late 20s couple and are going to Norway in late May, we have 3 days in Bergen and are planing to do our version of the NIN, can you please comment if this is viable:
1) Take a bus from Bergen to Myrdal
2) Take the train from Myrdal to Flam
3) Ferry from Flam to Bergen
What other ferry options to visit the fjords are worth it, landscape speaking?
I would really appreciate any comment or suggestion. Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 2 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Piedmont question
- 9 Insurance on rental car options
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 12 Italy in January?
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 15 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 16 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 17 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 21 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Keukenhof in May?
- 25 Happy birthday ATM