My husband and I will be in Nice the last week of October, for 5 days . We'll have a rental car.
What are YOURS favorite places to visit? Any suggestion are welcome. We're willing to drive 2 or 3 hours from Nice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 2 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 quickest way to Prague
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 16 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 21 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 22 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 23 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please