We are a couple that would like to have a winter trip to experience the view of snow in Swiss. This should include:
- a scenic train ride to experience the view to full
- A SPA with hot water, something big and a nice view is a plus
- A nice village with restaurants, lot of people etc.
It should be around 6 nights.
I thought of the following but please correct or suggest other routes:
Day 1 - Lending in Zurich and staying the night in Chur.
Day 2 - taking the Glacier Express to Zermatt, 5 hours ride including restaurant and staying at at Zermatt.
Day 3- Zermatt
Day 4 - train ride to leukerbad and staying there
Day 5 - leukerbad, maybe a day trip in the area
Day 6 - leukerbad
Day 7 - Flying back home.
Maybe going with Glacier Express to St. Moritz and also Arosa is a better suggestion? any other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International drivers permit
- 2 Moscow Favorites
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 8 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 9 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 10 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 Airport Transit Visa
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 16 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 17 Italian lake cruise
- 18 Paris advice with kids
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 24 Travelling Iceland
- 25 Tuscany Itinerary
need suggestion for winter trip including scenic train ride