We are a couple that would like to have a winter trip to experience the view of snow in Swiss. This should include:
- a scenic train ride to experience the view to full
- A SPA with hot water, something big and a nice view is a plus
- A nice village with restaurants, lot of people etc.
It should be around 6 nights.
I thought of the following but please correct or suggest other routes:
Day 1 - Lending in Zurich and staying the night in Chur.
Day 2 - taking the Glacier Express to Zermatt, 5 hours ride including restaurant and staying at at Zermatt.
Day 3- Zermatt
Day 4 - train ride to leukerbad and staying there
Day 5 - leukerbad, maybe a day trip in the area
Day 6 - leukerbad
Day 7 - Flying back home.
Maybe going with Glacier Express to St. Moritz and also Arosa is a better suggestion? any other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 6 A week in Croatia with kids
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
need suggestion for winter trip including scenic train ride