We are a couple that would like to have a winter trip to experience the view of snow in Swiss. This should include:
- a scenic train ride to experience the view to full
- A SPA with hot water, something big and a nice view is a plus
- A nice village with restaurants, lot of people etc.
It should be around 6 nights.
I thought of the following but please correct or suggest other routes:
Day 1 - Lending in Zurich and staying the night in Chur.
Day 2 - taking the Glacier Express to Zermatt, 5 hours ride including restaurant and staying at at Zermatt.
Day 3- Zermatt
Day 4 - train ride to leukerbad and staying there
Day 5 - leukerbad, maybe a day trip in the area
Day 6 - leukerbad
Day 7 - Flying back home.
Maybe going with Glacier Express to St. Moritz and also Arosa is a better suggestion? any other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Chania
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Hotels in Turin
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 3 days solo in London
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 21 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 22 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 23 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 24 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
need suggestion for winter trip including scenic train ride