Can anyone recommend a hotel or B&B in central Rome for a reasonable price, aiming for 100 - 150 EURO / night, or up to 150 -200$ / night. Would love to be around Piazza Navona or Trevi but may not be realistic in this price range. Clean. A/C. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 2 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 3 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 23 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 Tour groups