We will be staying in Chania, Crete and then Plaka, Naxos in mid to late September, and plan to rent a car in both places. Can anyone suggest a reputable car rental agency? We just want a small, manual car, nothing fancy.
Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Europe
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Southwestern England
- 6 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 7 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 8 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 9 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 10 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 11 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 12 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 13 Paris Perfect Soap
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Train tickets within Italy
- 16 London/Help
- 17 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 18 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 19 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 20 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 21 Stay in Venice
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base