We will be staying in Chania, Crete and then Plaka, Naxos in mid to late September, and plan to rent a car in both places. Can anyone suggest a reputable car rental agency? We just want a small, manual car, nothing fancy.
Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 5 Touring Dover Castle
- 6 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 9 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 13 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 14 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 15 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 16 3 weeks in Europe
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 London - Site List Triage -
- 21 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 22 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 23 Cell phones in Ireland
- 24 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 25 What to wear