We will be staying in Chania, Crete and then Plaka, Naxos in mid to late September, and plan to rent a car in both places. Can anyone suggest a reputable car rental agency? We just want a small, manual car, nothing fancy.
Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 2 Camino No-No
- 3 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 4 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 7 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 8 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 9 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 10 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 11 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 12 Bayeux tapestry
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 14 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 15 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 16 Is Capri overrated?
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 19 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 20 Train des Pignes
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 9 days in switzerland
- 23 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 24 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 25 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris