We will be staying in Chania, Crete and then Plaka, Naxos in mid to late September, and plan to rent a car in both places. Can anyone suggest a reputable car rental agency? We just want a small, manual car, nothing fancy.
Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 2 Brugge photo on Bing
- 3 British English
- 4 A town in France for a month
- 5 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 6 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 7 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 8 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 9 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 13 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 14 Spain for 7 days
- 15 Normandy in October
- 16 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 17 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 18 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 19 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 20 first family trip to Switzerland
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 23 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 24 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 25 Biking across Europe