We will be staying in Chania, Crete and then Plaka, Naxos in mid to late September, and plan to rent a car in both places. Can anyone suggest a reputable car rental agency? We just want a small, manual car, nothing fancy.
Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
- 3 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 4 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 5 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 6 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 7 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 10 Ireland's west coast
- 11 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 12 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 13 Rocamaxour
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 16 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 17 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 20 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 21 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 22 England in 7 days
- 23 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 24 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 25 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!