We will be staying in Chania, Crete and then Plaka, Naxos in mid to late September, and plan to rent a car in both places. Can anyone suggest a reputable car rental agency? We just want a small, manual car, nothing fancy.
Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Italy through locals eyes
- 3 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 8 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 9 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 10 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 13 Advice please...
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Paris in black and white
- 19 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 20 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 23 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 24 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!