We will be staying in Chania, Crete and then Plaka, Naxos in mid to late September, and plan to rent a car in both places. Can anyone suggest a reputable car rental agency? We just want a small, manual car, nothing fancy.
Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 2 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 3 Is Venice really dirty?
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 6 italy - france - germany
- 7 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 8 Planning Europe trip
- 9 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 10 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 11 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Authentic czech food
- 14 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 15 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 16 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 17 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?