We will be staying in Chania, Crete and then Plaka, Naxos in mid to late September, and plan to rent a car in both places. Can anyone suggest a reputable car rental agency? We just want a small, manual car, nothing fancy.
Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 2 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 3 Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 5 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 6 Bologna tips
- 7 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 8 Edinburgh - outings?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 London and Where Else in late December?
- 11 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 16 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 17 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 18 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton