We plan to train from Venice late June to Interlaken region but we only have 2 real days, (not counting most of one day to train from Venice). From what I read, maybe staying in Wengen is the best for 2 nights and then Lucerne for the last night to take an early train to Zurich airport for a 1:20 PM flight. Any tips on where to stay in Wengen (or Lauterbrunnen) and in Lucerne (for ease to catch the airport train) would be greatly appreciated. We have a family of 4 and ideally would like 1 room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 4 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 5 Train travel
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 B&Bs in Ireland
- 8 travel fan 220v?
- 9 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 10 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 11 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 12 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 13 Guide in Russia
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 16 Visiting Zurich
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 23 Zadar or Sibenik
- 24 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback