We plan to train from Venice late June to Interlaken region but we only have 2 real days, (not counting most of one day to train from Venice). From what I read, maybe staying in Wengen is the best for 2 nights and then Lucerne for the last night to take an early train to Zurich airport for a 1:20 PM flight. Any tips on where to stay in Wengen (or Lauterbrunnen) and in Lucerne (for ease to catch the airport train) would be greatly appreciated. We have a family of 4 and ideally would like 1 room.
Need advice: Wengen - Lucerne - Zuirch airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 2 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 7 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 10 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days