We plan to train from Venice late June to Interlaken region but we only have 2 real days, (not counting most of one day to train from Venice). From what I read, maybe staying in Wengen is the best for 2 nights and then Lucerne for the last night to take an early train to Zurich airport for a 1:20 PM flight. Any tips on where to stay in Wengen (or Lauterbrunnen) and in Lucerne (for ease to catch the airport train) would be greatly appreciated. We have a family of 4 and ideally would like 1 room.
Need advice: Wengen - Lucerne - Zuirch airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Granada
- 4 Azores
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 A Sardinia trip report
- 12 4 weeks in the UK
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 15 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 16 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 17 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 18 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 19 First time to Switzerland
- 20 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 23 Eastern Europe
- 24 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 25 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??