We plan to train from Venice late June to Interlaken region but we only have 2 real days, (not counting most of one day to train from Venice). From what I read, maybe staying in Wengen is the best for 2 nights and then Lucerne for the last night to take an early train to Zurich airport for a 1:20 PM flight. Any tips on where to stay in Wengen (or Lauterbrunnen) and in Lucerne (for ease to catch the airport train) would be greatly appreciated. We have a family of 4 and ideally would like 1 room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Flight Cost to Athens
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 Public Transport information App/Website
- 9 Hotel advice
- 10 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 11 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 12 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 15 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 16 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 17 Vet my itinerary
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 21 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 22 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 23 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 24 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 25 Tour or independent