We plan to train from Venice late June to Interlaken region but we only have 2 real days, (not counting most of one day to train from Venice). From what I read, maybe staying in Wengen is the best for 2 nights and then Lucerne for the last night to take an early train to Zurich airport for a 1:20 PM flight. Any tips on where to stay in Wengen (or Lauterbrunnen) and in Lucerne (for ease to catch the airport train) would be greatly appreciated. We have a family of 4 and ideally would like 1 room.
Need advice: Wengen - Lucerne - Zuirch airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal in January
- 2 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 3 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 4 choosing seats at La Scala
- 5 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 6 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 7 Day trips from Lisbon
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 Paris and where else?
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 20 Italian Lakes
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 23 Taormina Sicily
- 24 Raining in rome
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin