We plan to train from Venice late June to Interlaken region but we only have 2 real days, (not counting most of one day to train from Venice). From what I read, maybe staying in Wengen is the best for 2 nights and then Lucerne for the last night to take an early train to Zurich airport for a 1:20 PM flight. Any tips on where to stay in Wengen (or Lauterbrunnen) and in Lucerne (for ease to catch the airport train) would be greatly appreciated. We have a family of 4 and ideally would like 1 room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland & Scotland
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 4 Scenic Driving Routes
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 7 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 17 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 18 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 23 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 24 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing