We plan to train from Venice late June to Interlaken region but we only have 2 real days, (not counting most of one day to train from Venice). From what I read, maybe staying in Wengen is the best for 2 nights and then Lucerne for the last night to take an early train to Zurich airport for a 1:20 PM flight. Any tips on where to stay in Wengen (or Lauterbrunnen) and in Lucerne (for ease to catch the airport train) would be greatly appreciated. We have a family of 4 and ideally would like 1 room.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 11 We're here!
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 Trip Ideas
- 14 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 19 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 20 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents