We are starting to look at hotels for our fall visit. We have enough points to stay free at a Holiday Inn. Looking at the Holiday Inn Opera in the 9th. arr. Would this area be near restaurants or bistros? Is there a bus line that runs that way? Sorry to sound so ignorant.
Need advice about a hotel in the 9th arrondissement in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 2 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 3 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 4 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 5 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 8 Help for San Sebastian
- 9 Weekend in Paris
- 10 Newgrange to Galway
- 11 Ghent or Paris?
- 12 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 13 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 14 Turkey small group tours?
- 15 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 18 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Barcelona for single female
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 24 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 25 Venice - boats on canals