We are starting to look at hotels for our fall visit. We have enough points to stay free at a Holiday Inn. Looking at the Holiday Inn Opera in the 9th. arr. Would this area be near restaurants or bistros? Is there a bus line that runs that way? Sorry to sound so ignorant.
Need advice about a hotel in the 9th arrondissement in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 8 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 11 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 12 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 13 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 18 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 19 Travel with Teens
- 20 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Snowboarding in Poland
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice