I understand they are reasonably priced tickets for classical music. Is it all shown outside on the promenade? Or are there concerts inside Royal Albert Hall?
How do you get tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language to use in Belgium
- 2 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 7 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 8 Valencia Spain
- 9 Getting around London
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?