I am travelling to Germany with one other person for the first time (neither of us have ever been!) and are going for 9 days in February (13th-21st). We have decided on Munich because of the landscapes and activities it offers. We are interested in outdoor activities.. such as walks, hikes, bike rides, amazing views/sights! We do not want to ski however we would be interested sledding or snow trekking. We also loveeee food and beer enjoy experiencing the culture through its cuisine!! We are interested in seeing small beautiful towns with lots of character and history.
We will be flying into Munich and would like some advice on things to do, places to eat and places to go in the city. Also we would like to maybe take day trips to see some towns, or experience activities like the ones stated above (great views, walks, or snow fun, etc). Staying in Munich for a few days and then leaving to travel surrounding areas for several days is also an option. Anything! We would love adventure and culture. Advice??? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 4 2 days in Florence
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 17 Windsor Castle
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 24 4 nights in Sardinia
- 25 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?