I am travelling to Germany with one other person for the first time (neither of us have ever been!) and are going for 9 days in February (13th-21st). We have decided on Munich because of the landscapes and activities it offers. We are interested in outdoor activities.. such as walks, hikes, bike rides, amazing views/sights! We do not want to ski however we would be interested sledding or snow trekking. We also loveeee food and beer enjoy experiencing the culture through its cuisine!! We are interested in seeing small beautiful towns with lots of character and history.
We will be flying into Munich and would like some advice on things to do, places to eat and places to go in the city. Also we would like to maybe take day trips to see some towns, or experience activities like the ones stated above (great views, walks, or snow fun, etc). Staying in Munich for a few days and then leaving to travel surrounding areas for several days is also an option. Anything! We would love adventure and culture. Advice??? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living