I am travelling to Germany with one other person for the first time (neither of us have ever been!) and are going for 9 days in February (13th-21st). We have decided on Munich because of the landscapes and activities it offers. We are interested in outdoor activities.. such as walks, hikes, bike rides, amazing views/sights! We do not want to ski however we would be interested sledding or snow trekking. We also loveeee food and beer enjoy experiencing the culture through its cuisine!! We are interested in seeing small beautiful towns with lots of character and history.
We will be flying into Munich and would like some advice on things to do, places to eat and places to go in the city. Also we would like to maybe take day trips to see some towns, or experience activities like the ones stated above (great views, walks, or snow fun, etc). Staying in Munich for a few days and then leaving to travel surrounding areas for several days is also an option. Anything! We would love adventure and culture. Advice??? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://ozfacts.com/blue-fortera
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 7 35 Days?
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 car rental
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets