I am travelling to Germany with one other person for the first time (neither of us have ever been!) and are going for 9 days in February (13th-21st). We have decided on Munich because of the landscapes and activities it offers. We are interested in outdoor activities.. such as walks, hikes, bike rides, amazing views/sights! We do not want to ski however we would be interested sledding or snow trekking. We also loveeee food and beer enjoy experiencing the culture through its cuisine!! We are interested in seeing small beautiful towns with lots of character and history.
We will be flying into Munich and would like some advice on things to do, places to eat and places to go in the city. Also we would like to maybe take day trips to see some towns, or experience activities like the ones stated above (great views, walks, or snow fun, etc). Staying in Munich for a few days and then leaving to travel surrounding areas for several days is also an option. Anything! We would love adventure and culture. Advice??? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Bremerhaven and environs
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris