My family and I will be staying in Munich from December 22nd till January 2 and I am in the process of developing the itinerary for our trip.
I am looking for advice for things to do and see within Germany and surrounding countries. We are all experienced travelers and looking forward to exploring as much as possible.
We are planning on using the rail system to travel throughout the areas as per the advice I already received here.
Thank you very much !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 3 Highclare Castle
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 9 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 10 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 13 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!