Considering using Priceline for 2-night stay in Milan. BiddingforTravel and BetterBidding list only 2 "5 star" hotels in what is considered central Milan. And while I realize that what Priceline may consider central Milan or 5-star may be unique to them, wondering if anyone has any experience doing this in Milan or other comments. Thanks.
Milan Hotel - using Priceline?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Museums in Berlin
- 22 Schengen Visa Rules
- 23 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 24 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia