Does anyone know the difference between the Lyon Perrache and the Lyon Part Dieu train stations? If I had a choice between the 2 , is one more convenient if i'm staying in Lyon and wanting to make day trips? merci
lyon train stations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to structure this trip?
- 2 When to go to Sicily
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 Wengen to Torino?
- 6 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 7 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 8 Transport in Venice
- 9 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 10 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 11 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 12 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 13 Prebook B&Bs
- 14 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 Rome Areas to stay
- 18 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 21 Italy - Month of July
- 22 England & Scotland in April
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives