Can anyone recommend the best way to get from Lourmarin to Marseille using public transportation? Is there a direct bus or do you need to go to Aix? We need to pick up a car in Marseille. Would it be best to get the car at the airport? After picking up the car we drive to St. Remy.
Lourmarin to Marseille
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 2 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 3 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 16 Shoes for Paris in April
- 17 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 20 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 London visit
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report