I know there is a large car park at the rail station...would this be the recommended parking for the town or are there others? I can't seem to find any information on the location of parking lots.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Amalfi Coast help
- 3 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Itinerary Help
- 8 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 9 House Hunting in France
- 10 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 13 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 14 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 15 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Help with out two middle days in Puglia