I am based in London and I do travel extensively
Me and my partner are thinking of offering quality short term rooms with en-suite bathrooms in all rooms, clean linens, towels etc around Putney which is about 20 minutes away to central London but also has good train links to rest of the country
We are advertising for around GBP 40 per night per room for a couple or single which we believe is a very good rate.
Both overground and underground are 2 mins away from the property as well as countless shops, restaurants, supermarkets like waitrose and sainsbury and fast food restaurants like Subway, MacDonalds and KFC
We have advertised on VRBO and on airbnb - as we are just starting the reviews are not yet built
I would be very appreciative if you could tell me where else would be a good place to advertise
PS: I am not advertising however if this post is not in line with forum rules I do apologize
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 8 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague