I am based in London and I do travel extensively
Me and my partner are thinking of offering quality short term rooms with en-suite bathrooms in all rooms, clean linens, towels etc around Putney which is about 20 minutes away to central London but also has good train links to rest of the country
We are advertising for around GBP 40 per night per room for a couple or single which we believe is a very good rate.
Both overground and underground are 2 mins away from the property as well as countless shops, restaurants, supermarkets like waitrose and sainsbury and fast food restaurants like Subway, MacDonalds and KFC
We have advertised on VRBO and on airbnb - as we are just starting the reviews are not yet built
I would be very appreciative if you could tell me where else would be a good place to advertise
PS: I am not advertising however if this post is not in line with forum rules I do apologize
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 12 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?