I am based in London and I do travel extensively
Me and my partner are thinking of offering quality short term rooms with en-suite bathrooms in all rooms, clean linens, towels etc around Putney which is about 20 minutes away to central London but also has good train links to rest of the country
We are advertising for around GBP 40 per night per room for a couple or single which we believe is a very good rate.
Both overground and underground are 2 mins away from the property as well as countless shops, restaurants, supermarkets like waitrose and sainsbury and fast food restaurants like Subway, MacDonalds and KFC
We have advertised on VRBO and on airbnb - as we are just starting the reviews are not yet built
I would be very appreciative if you could tell me where else would be a good place to advertise
PS: I am not advertising however if this post is not in line with forum rules I do apologize
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 8 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Castle Stays in Wales
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia