I am based in London and I do travel extensively
Me and my partner are thinking of offering quality short term rooms with en-suite bathrooms in all rooms, clean linens, towels etc around Putney which is about 20 minutes away to central London but also has good train links to rest of the country
We are advertising for around GBP 40 per night per room for a couple or single which we believe is a very good rate.
Both overground and underground are 2 mins away from the property as well as countless shops, restaurants, supermarkets like waitrose and sainsbury and fast food restaurants like Subway, MacDonalds and KFC
We have advertised on VRBO and on airbnb - as we are just starting the reviews are not yet built
I would be very appreciative if you could tell me where else would be a good place to advertise
PS: I am not advertising however if this post is not in line with forum rules I do apologize
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What type of visa is right for me?
- 2 Student accommodation in Malta
- 3 Visiting Spain in January
- 4 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 5 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 6 where to stay in Malta
- 7 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 8 Where to stay in London?
- 9 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 10 Loving Lisbon
- 11 Booking hotels before trains
- 12 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 13 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 14 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 15 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 RHK's Fall escape
- 22 1 way ticket
- 23 Vienna to Bratislava
- 24 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 25 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?