I am based in London and I do travel extensively
Me and my partner are thinking of offering quality short term rooms with en-suite bathrooms in all rooms, clean linens, towels etc around Putney which is about 20 minutes away to central London but also has good train links to rest of the country
We are advertising for around GBP 40 per night per room for a couple or single which we believe is a very good rate.
Both overground and underground are 2 mins away from the property as well as countless shops, restaurants, supermarkets like waitrose and sainsbury and fast food restaurants like Subway, MacDonalds and KFC
We have advertised on VRBO and on airbnb - as we are just starting the reviews are not yet built
I would be very appreciative if you could tell me where else would be a good place to advertise
PS: I am not advertising however if this post is not in line with forum rules I do apologize
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 4 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 5 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 6 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 7 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 8 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 9 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 10 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 11 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 12 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 13 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 14 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 15 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 16 New Airline for Naxos
- 17 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 18 RHK's Fall escape
- 19 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 20 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 22 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 23 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 24 2 days in Aeolian Islands
- 25 Edgard bus website English version?