I am based in London and I do travel extensively
Me and my partner are thinking of offering quality short term rooms with en-suite bathrooms in all rooms, clean linens, towels etc around Putney which is about 20 minutes away to central London but also has good train links to rest of the country
We are advertising for around GBP 40 per night per room for a couple or single which we believe is a very good rate.
Both overground and underground are 2 mins away from the property as well as countless shops, restaurants, supermarkets like waitrose and sainsbury and fast food restaurants like Subway, MacDonalds and KFC
We have advertised on VRBO and on airbnb - as we are just starting the reviews are not yet built
I would be very appreciative if you could tell me where else would be a good place to advertise
PS: I am not advertising however if this post is not in line with forum rules I do apologize
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 2 Day Trip from London
- 3 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 4 International driving permit required in France?
- 5 The Trip to London and Paris with Three Kids
- 6 Need some Venice planning help
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 9 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 10 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 11 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 12 RHK's Spring Trip
- 13 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 14 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 15 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 16 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 17 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 18 explore Italy on a budget
- 19 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 20 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 21 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 22 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 23 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 24 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 25 Another Northern Europe train question