I am based in London and I do travel extensively
Me and my partner are thinking of offering quality short term rooms with en-suite bathrooms in all rooms, clean linens, towels etc around Putney which is about 20 minutes away to central London but also has good train links to rest of the country
We are advertising for around GBP 40 per night per room for a couple or single which we believe is a very good rate.
Both overground and underground are 2 mins away from the property as well as countless shops, restaurants, supermarkets like waitrose and sainsbury and fast food restaurants like Subway, MacDonalds and KFC
We have advertised on VRBO and on airbnb - as we are just starting the reviews are not yet built
I would be very appreciative if you could tell me where else would be a good place to advertise
PS: I am not advertising however if this post is not in line with forum rules I do apologize
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Lake Garda- Italy
- 3 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 7 Paris gtg in October?
- 8 Brussels Airport
- 9 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 10 Belgian airports
- 11 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 12 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 13 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 14 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 Trains France/Switzerland
- 17 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 18 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 19 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 20 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Which order should I travel
- 24 Train questions for Switzerland
- 25 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition