We are spending 3 nights in London in May, and would appreciate any recommendations for hotels that would be under $200 per night. We are 3 adults, and while we know we won't get luxury at that rate, we do want a good location, (close to underground, and better yet, with interesting restaurants and shops within walking distance),safety, and cleanliness.
Lodgings in London
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 3 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 4 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 5 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 6 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 7 WHY ROMANIA???
- 8 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 9 Train tickets
- 10 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 11 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 12 Romania, anyone?
- 13 A chacun son goût
- 14 Romania -10 days trip
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 19 Help with itenerary
- 20 Romania
- 21 Bernina Express questions
- 22 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
- 25 jungfraujoch mid june