We are planning on traveling to Portugal for 10 days in July. I have read that Lisbon is extremely hot in the summer but would like to get feedback on whether we should spend 3 or more days there. Also, where would you recommend for the rest of the trip? We have never been to Portugal. Thanks!
Lisbon in July
- 1 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 6 Last monte Paris apartment
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 14 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 15 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 18 San Lorenzo Market
- 19 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 20 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 21 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 22 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 Nice
- 25 car rental agency near train station in Firenze