Pls help and tell how it would be like there in lauterbrunnen(switzerland) around 14th April as I and my friend would be there on the day. Would it be greenery around and waterfalls running ?
Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland) around 14th April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 2 staying a month or so in each place
- 3 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 4 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 5 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 9 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 10 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 11 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 12 3 weeks in Europe
- 13 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 14 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 15 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 16 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 17 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 23 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 24 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 25 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take