I arrive in Malaga around 00.15 on Thursday night (well Friday morning). I'm not familiar with the town and am wondering will there be anywhere open to eat still at that time?
I am then spending F/S/S doing a road trip - but can't decide whether to go East or West! Reading up on lots of forum posts!
Any help much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 2 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece
- 7 Italy for Christmas Week
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 11 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 12 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 16 Portugal with large family
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 restaurants in Marais district
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 21 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 22 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 23 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 24 Wedding in Ireland
- 25 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)