I arrive in Malaga around 00.15 on Thursday night (well Friday morning). I'm not familiar with the town and am wondering will there be anywhere open to eat still at that time?
I am then spending F/S/S doing a road trip - but can't decide whether to go East or West! Reading up on lots of forum posts!
Any help much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help