I arrive in Malaga around 00.15 on Thursday night (well Friday morning). I'm not familiar with the town and am wondering will there be anywhere open to eat still at that time?
I am then spending F/S/S doing a road trip - but can't decide whether to go East or West! Reading up on lots of forum posts!
Any help much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 4 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 7 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 10 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 11 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 12 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 15 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 16 Appenzell in December?
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 22 Traveling in Belgium
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?