We have rented a villa outside of Lucca for a week in June 2013. Now we are trying to add on about 5 days. We have been to Lake Como, Bellagio for one day years ago. Should we go back or go to Amalfi Coast where we have never been. We're 70 years old and do not want to drive. Want it rather easy. Am hoping to find some tour guides in either place that would take us around or I guess taxis. Any help you can give us will be appreciated. Betty
Lake Como or Amalfi Coast?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Southern France
- 6 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 12 Spain Travel
- 13 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Public transport from Ostuni
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 20 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 21 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 22 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris