We have rented a villa outside of Lucca for a week in June 2013. Now we are trying to add on about 5 days. We have been to Lake Como, Bellagio for one day years ago. Should we go back or go to Amalfi Coast where we have never been. We're 70 years old and do not want to drive. Want it rather easy. Am hoping to find some tour guides in either place that would take us around or I guess taxis. Any help you can give us will be appreciated. Betty
Lake Como or Amalfi Coast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 5 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 6 tour guides in rome
- 7 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Day trip on the Rhine
- 12 poland to switzerland
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 17 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 18 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 25 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place