We have rented a villa outside of Lucca for a week in June 2013. Now we are trying to add on about 5 days. We have been to Lake Como, Bellagio for one day years ago. Should we go back or go to Amalfi Coast where we have never been. We're 70 years old and do not want to drive. Want it rather easy. Am hoping to find some tour guides in either place that would take us around or I guess taxis. Any help you can give us will be appreciated. Betty
Lake Como or Amalfi Coast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 5 San Sebastian
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 8 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 9 Best hostels from experience
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 12 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 13 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 17 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 18 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary