My wife and I (30 & 35) are planning to go to Lake Geneva the 1st week of August and need some help on the planning.
We live in Paris, so we will drive down 5-6 hours, and would like to spend around 5 days in the area touring the lake; doing hikings, visiting Laussane, Montreux & Evian, maybe Geneva...
We know that this is not the 1st choice of nightlife, but are looking to enjoy a few good local restaurants, if you have any recos.
Any tips that can help us build the itinerary from how long to spend in each place, to things not to be missed will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gluten Free in Italy
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Private Car to & from Paris CDG
- 4 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 7 Portugal trains
- 8 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 9 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 10 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 11 ENGLAND TEAM for game with wales
- 12 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 13 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 14 Sentimental Journey
- 15 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 16 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 19 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 20 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 21 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]
- 22 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 23 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport
- 24 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 25 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July