My wife and I (30 & 35) are planning to go to Lake Geneva the 1st week of August and need some help on the planning.
We live in Paris, so we will drive down 5-6 hours, and would like to spend around 5 days in the area touring the lake; doing hikings, visiting Laussane, Montreux & Evian, maybe Geneva...
We know that this is not the 1st choice of nightlife, but are looking to enjoy a few good local restaurants, if you have any recos.
Any tips that can help us build the itinerary from how long to spend in each place, to things not to be missed will be highly appreciated!
Itinerary tips for Lake Geneva & surroundings...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 5 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 9 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Food tours in Rome?
- 12 Rome Food Tour
- 13 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 17 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 25 Autumn in Paris