My wife and I (30 & 35) are planning to go to Lake Geneva the 1st week of August and need some help on the planning.
We live in Paris, so we will drive down 5-6 hours, and would like to spend around 5 days in the area touring the lake; doing hikings, visiting Laussane, Montreux & Evian, maybe Geneva...
We know that this is not the 1st choice of nightlife, but are looking to enjoy a few good local restaurants, if you have any recos.
Any tips that can help us build the itinerary from how long to spend in each place, to things not to be missed will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well, I'm always warning people
- 2 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 3 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 4 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 8 Italy in October
- 9 Guides - Matera
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 Cork or Galway?
- 12 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 13 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Seville in late January
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Spain Itinerary Help
- 18 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 23 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport