My wife and I (30 & 35) are planning to go to Lake Geneva the 1st week of August and need some help on the planning.
We live in Paris, so we will drive down 5-6 hours, and would like to spend around 5 days in the area touring the lake; doing hikings, visiting Laussane, Montreux & Evian, maybe Geneva...
We know that this is not the 1st choice of nightlife, but are looking to enjoy a few good local restaurants, if you have any recos.
Any tips that can help us build the itinerary from how long to spend in each place, to things not to be missed will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 8 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 12 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 15 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Campervan in Croatia
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 24 Cell Phone Question
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?