My wife and I (30 & 35) are planning to go to Lake Geneva the 1st week of August and need some help on the planning.
We live in Paris, so we will drive down 5-6 hours, and would like to spend around 5 days in the area touring the lake; doing hikings, visiting Laussane, Montreux & Evian, maybe Geneva...
We know that this is not the 1st choice of nightlife, but are looking to enjoy a few good local restaurants, if you have any recos.
Any tips that can help us build the itinerary from how long to spend in each place, to things not to be missed will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Departure Tax in UK
- 2 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 3 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 8 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 9 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 10 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 11 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 12 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 13 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 14 European Championship
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 17 FAQs
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 22 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 23 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 24 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 25 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)