My wife and I (30 & 35) are planning to go to Lake Geneva the 1st week of August and need some help on the planning.
We live in Paris, so we will drive down 5-6 hours, and would like to spend around 5 days in the area touring the lake; doing hikings, visiting Laussane, Montreux & Evian, maybe Geneva...
We know that this is not the 1st choice of nightlife, but are looking to enjoy a few good local restaurants, if you have any recos.
Any tips that can help us build the itinerary from how long to spend in each place, to things not to be missed will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Juangfrau / mt
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Italy
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 Lisbon hotel
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice