My wife and I (30 & 35) are planning to go to Lake Geneva the 1st week of August and need some help on the planning.
We live in Paris, so we will drive down 5-6 hours, and would like to spend around 5 days in the area touring the lake; doing hikings, visiting Laussane, Montreux & Evian, maybe Geneva...
We know that this is not the 1st choice of nightlife, but are looking to enjoy a few good local restaurants, if you have any recos.
Any tips that can help us build the itinerary from how long to spend in each place, to things not to be missed will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel vs. Babies
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 6 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 7 UBER in England
- 8 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 9 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 10 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 11 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 12 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 17 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 21 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 22 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 23 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!