My wife and I (30 & 35) are planning to go to Lake Geneva the 1st week of August and need some help on the planning.
We live in Paris, so we will drive down 5-6 hours, and would like to spend around 5 days in the area touring the lake; doing hikings, visiting Laussane, Montreux & Evian, maybe Geneva...
We know that this is not the 1st choice of nightlife, but are looking to enjoy a few good local restaurants, if you have any recos.
Any tips that can help us build the itinerary from how long to spend in each place, to things not to be missed will be highly appreciated!
Itinerary tips for Lake Geneva & surroundings...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 3 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 4 Buying Masks in Venice
- 5 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 6 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 7 Mask Making in Venice
- 8 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 9 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 10 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 1 week in Croatia