My wife and I (30 & 35) are planning to go to Lake Geneva the 1st week of August and need some help on the planning.
We live in Paris, so we will drive down 5-6 hours, and would like to spend around 5 days in the area touring the lake; doing hikings, visiting Laussane, Montreux & Evian, maybe Geneva...
We know that this is not the 1st choice of nightlife, but are looking to enjoy a few good local restaurants, if you have any recos.
Any tips that can help us build the itinerary from how long to spend in each place, to things not to be missed will be highly appreciated!
Itinerary tips for Lake Geneva & surroundings...
- 1 Public transport from Ostuni
- 2 Spain Travel
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 14 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 15 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Lake como
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?