My wife and I (30 & 35) are planning to go to Lake Geneva the 1st week of August and need some help on the planning.
We live in Paris, so we will drive down 5-6 hours, and would like to spend around 5 days in the area touring the lake; doing hikings, visiting Laussane, Montreux & Evian, maybe Geneva...
We know that this is not the 1st choice of nightlife, but are looking to enjoy a few good local restaurants, if you have any recos.
Any tips that can help us build the itinerary from how long to spend in each place, to things not to be missed will be highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Train help for Prague
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Athens
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Transportation from Brno train station
- 15 Budapest & Prague
- 16 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Paris day trips August
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Petrol in Greece