Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 4 Things to do in Montpellier
- 5 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 6 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 9 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 10 Italy in 11 Days
- 11 French election
- 12 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 17 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 18 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 21 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 22 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 3 week trip with children
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please