Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 2 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 3 One day in Paris!
- 4 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 5 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 6 Rome Walking Guide
- 7 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 9 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 10 Lisbon transportation
- 11 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 12 driving loop in Normandy
- 13 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 French Basque country
- 16 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 17 Lake Maggiore?
- 18 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 19 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 20 Iceland - reservations for tours in advance?
- 21 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 22 Three girls in Naples
- 23 HELP! Mediolanum Forum Assago, Italy??
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich