Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Questions for Paris residents
- 4 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 5 Stay in Venice
- 6 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 7 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 8 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 11 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 12 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 13 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 14 Baltic cruise ports
- 15 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 16 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 20 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 21 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 22 Central European train travel
- 23 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 24 Berlin: evening dining
- 25 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?