Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 2 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 3 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 4 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 5 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 6 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 7 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 8 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 9 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 10 SIXT car rental uk
- 11 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?
- 12 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 13 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 14 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 15 Germany at Christmas
- 16 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 17 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 18 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 19 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 20 From Schipol to ?
- 21 British Airways, anyone?
- 22 Istanbul to budapest
- 23 overnight ferries?
- 24 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 25 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August