Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 2 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 3 Munich, Germany
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Rome for a week
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 13 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 14 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 15 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 18 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 19 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 20 Holiday in Europe
- 21 Hostel Advice
- 22 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 23 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 24 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND