Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 2 Lodging Options - Towns near EDI
- 3 Vienna to Weissenkirchen
- 4 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 5 Italy, Spain and France
- 6 Round trip to Bergen question
- 7 Advice needed for Greece/Italy trip
- 8 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 9 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 10 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 11 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 London and Italy (Rome and Milan) trip report
- 14 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 15 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 16 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 17 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 18 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 19 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 20 Barcelona October 2015
- 21 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 22 Where was this photo taken?
- 23 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 24 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 25 Basque Region and Rioja in December