Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 3 Train from Rome to Naples
- 4 Spain to Morocco
- 5 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 6 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 7 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 8 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 9 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 10 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 11 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 12 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 13 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 14 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Lake Garda- Italy
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Sardinia, Italy
- 19 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 20 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 21 Italy by car
- 22 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 23 Paris gtg in October?
- 24 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 25 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris