Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul water
- 2 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 3 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 4 Day Trips from Nice
- 5 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 6 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Norway 2014
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 19 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 20 Siena Favorites?
- 21 biking in France
- 22 using airbnb for the first time...
- 23 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 24 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 25 Help with France itinerary