Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 2 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 4 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Train / Calabria
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 15 Paris for children
- 16 Madrid food advice needed
- 17 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 18 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 19 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 20 Couscous
- 21 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 22 IWM
- 23 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 24 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 25 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help