Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux TRIP
- 2 Greece in 15 Days
- 3 Adaptors for Belgium
- 4 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 5 Walking Scotland
- 6 Home base for a month in France?
- 7 Train Ticket Help
- 8 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 9 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 tablet
- 14 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 15 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 16 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 17 Planning Advice!
- 18 Germany and Austria trip report
- 19 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 20 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 21 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 22 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 23 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 24 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 25 Just booked Athens & Santorini