Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 2 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/soleil-glo-reviews
- 6 UBER in England
- 7 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 8 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 9 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 10 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 11 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 12 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 13 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 14 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 17 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 21 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 22 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 23 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!