Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 8 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 9 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 What to take to Germany
- 12 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 13 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 14 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 15 4 week trip Turkey
- 16 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 17 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 18 What one thing in Paris?
- 19 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 20 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 21 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 22 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 25 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November