Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 Cornwall Advice
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 9 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 Via del Sale, Italy
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 20 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"