Finally i bought my flight tickets and now i'm planning my itinerary. This is the itinerary we are thinking about:
Copenhague - 4 nights
Bergen - 3 nights
Oslo - 3 nights
Tromso - 4 nights
Stockholm - 4 nights
1 night in the ferry
Tallin - 2 nights
Helsinki - 2 nights
We are almost sure about this itinerary but we have a doubt about Oslo. Do yo recommend to stay 1 more day in copenhague and 1 less day in oslo?? or do you think it's ok this way?
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 2 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 3 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 4 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 5 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 6 Where to go in March??
- 7 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 8 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 9 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 10 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 11 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 12 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 13 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 14 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 15 please revew provence agenda
- 16 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 17 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 18 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 19 Age limitation for car rental
- 20 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 21 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 24 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 25 When to Arrive At The Airport