We're planning a trip to Florence 2-3 days, Siena 2-3 days and then Rome for the rest of a nine day trip in mid October.
Just looking for some hotel and restaurant tips , particularly for Florence and Siena as we have been to Rome before , albeit only once.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ▶ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 seat reservations
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 12 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Italy in a week
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 19 Germany-Car or Train
- 20 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 21 SURPRISE TRIP
- 22 Jewish Vienna
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 Positano Hotel in September