We're planning a trip to Florence 2-3 days, Siena 2-3 days and then Rome for the rest of a nine day trip in mid October.
Just looking for some hotel and restaurant tips , particularly for Florence and Siena as we have been to Rome before , albeit only once.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Berlin to ?
- 4 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Trogir or Split
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana