We are connecting to Ireland through Amsterdam. We have a 4.5 hour lay-over, and were wondering if that is enough time to leave the airport and visit either the Anne Frank house or the Van Gogh museum. Our bags will be checked through to Ireland, so we won't need to worry about those.
Is 4 hours enough time to leave the Amsterdam airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 3 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 4 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Working Holiday in Germany
- 9 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 12 Transport in Venice
- 13 England & Scotland in April
- 14 How to structure this trip?
- 15 Wengen to Torino?
- 16 When to go to Sicily
- 17 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 20 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 21 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 22 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 23 Prebook B&Bs
- 24 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 25 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails