My iPhone will not pick up a carrier in Florence, I have been here for 24 hours and I can't get it to work. I tried doing a hard shut down, no luck. Anybody else having this problem with their iPhone. It worked the last time I was here.
Please help and thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 What do after Bernia Express?
- 4 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ischia
- 13 9 days in London
- 14 Germany family road trip help!
- 15 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 21 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 22 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 23 Lyon
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail