My iPhone will not pick up a carrier in Florence, I have been here for 24 hours and I can't get it to work. I tried doing a hard shut down, no luck. Anybody else having this problem with their iPhone. It worked the last time I was here.
Please help and thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 13 Amsterdam
- 14 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 15 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Train / Calabria
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 20 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle