We are flying from US trying to use miles with United. Should we fly into Amsterdam and leave from Frankfurt? Not sure if we should rent a car or stick with trains. Looks like it's much more expensive if you rent from one location and return at another. Never been to Amsterdam or anywhere in Germany. Love museums, small villages, castles. The time in Offenburg is July 27 to August 3. That will not change. Could spend a few days before and after to visit other areas. Definitely will go to Strasbourg so should we stop in Dijon, Nancy or anywhere else. Open to any suggestions.
In Offenburg, Germany for a week. Where should I go before and after?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 11 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 16 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 9 days in turkey
- 22 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 25 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome