We are flying from US trying to use miles with United. Should we fly into Amsterdam and leave from Frankfurt? Not sure if we should rent a car or stick with trains. Looks like it's much more expensive if you rent from one location and return at another. Never been to Amsterdam or anywhere in Germany. Love museums, small villages, castles. The time in Offenburg is July 27 to August 3. That will not change. Could spend a few days before and after to visit other areas. Definitely will go to Strasbourg so should we stop in Dijon, Nancy or anywhere else. Open to any suggestions.
In Offenburg, Germany for a week. Where should I go before and after?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 2 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 3 Scottland for a day!
- 4 A guide to Madrid
- 5 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 6 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 7 First ever europe trip
- 8 northern Portugal
- 9 Best Tours of Europe
- 10 England, Paris itinerary help
- 11 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 12 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 13 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 14 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 15 Best london location to stay?
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 18 Scotland and northern England
- 19 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Help me with this trip
- 22 Help me plan a Trip
- 23 Europe first timers
- 24 Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Prague for a week?