We are flying from US trying to use miles with United. Should we fly into Amsterdam and leave from Frankfurt? Not sure if we should rent a car or stick with trains. Looks like it's much more expensive if you rent from one location and return at another. Never been to Amsterdam or anywhere in Germany. Love museums, small villages, castles. The time in Offenburg is July 27 to August 3. That will not change. Could spend a few days before and after to visit other areas. Definitely will go to Strasbourg so should we stop in Dijon, Nancy or anywhere else. Open to any suggestions.
In Offenburg, Germany for a week. Where should I go before and after?
- 1 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 2 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 5 What is the best food in France?
- 6 Where to stay in London in July
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 11 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 12 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 13 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 14 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 15 ferry to Harwich
- 16 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 17 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Berlin Hotels
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 22 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 25 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary