We are flying from US trying to use miles with United. Should we fly into Amsterdam and leave from Frankfurt? Not sure if we should rent a car or stick with trains. Looks like it's much more expensive if you rent from one location and return at another. Never been to Amsterdam or anywhere in Germany. Love museums, small villages, castles. The time in Offenburg is July 27 to August 3. That will not change. Could spend a few days before and after to visit other areas. Definitely will go to Strasbourg so should we stop in Dijon, Nancy or anywhere else. Open to any suggestions.
In Offenburg, Germany for a week. Where should I go before and after?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Airbnb scam
- 5 Gift for French business associate
- 6 Best data sim
- 7 Scotland Votes "No"
- 8 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 9 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 10 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 Trip Report, part 1
- 19 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 20 Scottish Passport
- 21 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Air France strike
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report