We are flying from US trying to use miles with United. Should we fly into Amsterdam and leave from Frankfurt? Not sure if we should rent a car or stick with trains. Looks like it's much more expensive if you rent from one location and return at another. Never been to Amsterdam or anywhere in Germany. Love museums, small villages, castles. The time in Offenburg is July 27 to August 3. That will not change. Could spend a few days before and after to visit other areas. Definitely will go to Strasbourg so should we stop in Dijon, Nancy or anywhere else. Open to any suggestions.
In Offenburg, Germany for a week. Where should I go before and after?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Unique Venice Activity
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 15 car rental advice in Portugal
- 16 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 21 Lofoten ferry
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Duoro river cruises
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer