We're here! But it seems like our Pompeii excursion may be abandoned. Does anyone have any thoughts on a nice town to visit that is close and convenient to get to?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 RENFE error message during payment
- 4 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 11 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 12 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 13 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 14 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 15 Europe itinerary review
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 18 Train passes
- 19 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 20 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 21 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 22 3 Days in Naples...
- 23 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 24 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 25 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids