We're here! But it seems like our Pompeii excursion may be abandoned. Does anyone have any thoughts on a nice town to visit that is close and convenient to get to?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 2 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 3 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 4 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 5 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 6 Macedonia, Greece
- 7 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 8 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 9 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 10 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 11 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 12 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 13 Breakfast: London
- 14 Europe Itinerary
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 17 The highlands
- 18 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 19 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 20 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 21 Rhine River
- 22 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 23 Travel plan help in Germany
- 24 Norwway trip report
- 25 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car