I am planning a 10 day trip to Italy in end of April ( I have time from the 23rd of April to 2nd of May). I am keen to see Rome, Venice, Florence and do a beach and very unsure about how many days to spend where.
I have the following in mind:
Fly into Rome from London and spend 4 days there. Take a train to venice and spend 2 days there. and then 3 days for sardinia.
This is my first trip to Italy and hence would be grateful for any insights!
How to plan a ten day trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 4 One week in Spain, late May
- 5 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 6 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 7 Pyrenees logistics
- 8 Northern Europe in April-May
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 11 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 12 Normandy and Loire
- 13 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 14 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 15 malta
- 16 First time Ireland trip
- 17 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 Iwango went…to Nice
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 23 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 24 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 25 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye