I am planning a 10 day trip to Italy in end of April ( I have time from the 23rd of April to 2nd of May). I am keen to see Rome, Venice, Florence and do a beach and very unsure about how many days to spend where.
I have the following in mind:
Fly into Rome from London and spend 4 days there. Take a train to venice and spend 2 days there. and then 3 days for sardinia.
This is my first trip to Italy and hence would be grateful for any insights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 7 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Interesting places to visit
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 Budapest in December 2017
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!