I am planning a 10 day trip to Italy in end of April ( I have time from the 23rd of April to 2nd of May). I am keen to see Rome, Venice, Florence and do a beach and very unsure about how many days to spend where.
I have the following in mind:
Fly into Rome from London and spend 4 days there. Take a train to venice and spend 2 days there. and then 3 days for sardinia.
This is my first trip to Italy and hence would be grateful for any insights!
How to plan a ten day trip to Italy
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 11 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 17 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 18 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 23 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 24 First time traveler to Ireland
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report