I am planning a 10 day trip to Italy in end of April ( I have time from the 23rd of April to 2nd of May). I am keen to see Rome, Venice, Florence and do a beach and very unsure about how many days to spend where.
I have the following in mind:
Fly into Rome from London and spend 4 days there. Take a train to venice and spend 2 days there. and then 3 days for sardinia.
This is my first trip to Italy and hence would be grateful for any insights!
How to plan a ten day trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 2 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 St Germain
- 6 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 7 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 11 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 22 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 23 When to go to Sicily
- 24 Wengen to Torino?
- 25 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?