I am planning a 10 day trip to Italy in end of April ( I have time from the 23rd of April to 2nd of May). I am keen to see Rome, Venice, Florence and do a beach and very unsure about how many days to spend where.
I have the following in mind:
Fly into Rome from London and spend 4 days there. Take a train to venice and spend 2 days there. and then 3 days for sardinia.
This is my first trip to Italy and hence would be grateful for any insights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Greece in 15 Days
- 3 Norway holiday locations
- 4 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 7 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 8 Help with itinerary
- 9 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 10 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 11 Berlin restaurant recs
- 12 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 13 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 14 Itinerary Assistance
- 15 Norway accessories and must have
- 16 Our European adventures
- 17 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 18 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 19 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 24 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 25 Naples or Genoa