I am planning a 10 day trip to Italy in end of April ( I have time from the 23rd of April to 2nd of May). I am keen to see Rome, Venice, Florence and do a beach and very unsure about how many days to spend where.
I have the following in mind:
Fly into Rome from London and spend 4 days there. Take a train to venice and spend 2 days there. and then 3 days for sardinia.
This is my first trip to Italy and hence would be grateful for any insights!
How to plan a ten day trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 3 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 6 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 14 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 15 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 16 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 17 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 Eating in University cafeterias
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 25 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation