I am planning a 10 day trip to Italy in end of April ( I have time from the 23rd of April to 2nd of May). I am keen to see Rome, Venice, Florence and do a beach and very unsure about how many days to spend where.
I have the following in mind:
Fly into Rome from London and spend 4 days there. Take a train to venice and spend 2 days there. and then 3 days for sardinia.
This is my first trip to Italy and hence would be grateful for any insights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel fan 220v?
- 2 base for Andalucia
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 6 Windsor Castle
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 10 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 11 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 12 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 15 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 16 4 nights in Sardinia
- 17 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 18 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Matera tour guide wanted
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 24 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland