I have a Verizon android smart phone. I am going to Portugal and need to have internet access and be able to dial other numbers in Portugal and call the US. How does the SIM card work? I don't believe Verizon allows for the card to be replaced. They have security. Can someone advise me on what to do?
Question 2- What about Ipad or computer internet connection?
How to get internet access and international phone in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 2 Naxos in May
- 3 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 4 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 5 Trains in Europe
- 6 Scuol, Switzerland
- 7 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 22 Paris and where else?
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Eleanor's Pages