I have a Verizon android smart phone. I am going to Portugal and need to have internet access and be able to dial other numbers in Portugal and call the US. How does the SIM card work? I don't believe Verizon allows for the card to be replaced. They have security. Can someone advise me on what to do?
Question 2- What about Ipad or computer internet connection?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 2 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 5 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 6 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 7 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 10 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 11 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 12 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 13 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 14 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 15 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 16 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 17 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 18 Le Marche, Italy
- 19 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 20 Ballet Bolshoi
- 21 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 22 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 23 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 24 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 25 Travel Pass Suggestion
How to get internet access and international phone in Portugal