I have a Verizon android smart phone. I am going to Portugal and need to have internet access and be able to dial other numbers in Portugal and call the US. How does the SIM card work? I don't believe Verizon allows for the card to be replaced. They have security. Can someone advise me on what to do?
Question 2- What about Ipad or computer internet connection?
How to get internet access and international phone in Portugal
- 1 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 2 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 3 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 4 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 5 CAR RENTAL: Pick up Rome, Drop off Florence
- 6 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 7 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 8 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 9 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 10 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 11 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 12 Sicily 10 days
- 13 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 14 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 15 Opinions please Swiss Hotel Stars
- 16 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 17 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 18 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 19 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 20 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 21 Barcelona Rocks!
- 22 Greek islands from Turkey
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.