I have a Verizon android smart phone. I am going to Portugal and need to have internet access and be able to dial other numbers in Portugal and call the US. How does the SIM card work? I don't believe Verizon allows for the card to be replaced. They have security. Can someone advise me on what to do?
Question 2- What about Ipad or computer internet connection?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 2 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 5 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 6 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 7 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 8 Sicily transportation
- 9 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 3 days with a Swindon base
- 12 Brugge or Ghent?
- 13 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 14 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 15 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 16 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 17 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 18 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 19 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 20 Which Guided Tour ??
- 21 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 22 What Greek islands should I visit
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 25 Train to L'Aquila italy
How to get internet access and international phone in Portugal