I have booked flights arriving to Paris on the 8th and returning from Portugal on the 25th. My plan was to start in Paris and make my way down to Barcelona, Madrid, and then Lisbon. Well I learned that the Running of the Bulls will be going on during this time. I would like to get to Pamplona the 13th so we could do the last running of the bulls on the 14th. However I am finding it almost impossible and/or extremely EXPENSIVE to get there. I need help! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Les Invalides Night Show
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Which Day?
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Corsica and Sardinia
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Regarding Residence Permit
- 21 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 24 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 25 Kroller-Muller Museum
How can I make it to the Running of the Bulls 2014 from Paris?