I have booked flights arriving to Paris on the 8th and returning from Portugal on the 25th. My plan was to start in Paris and make my way down to Barcelona, Madrid, and then Lisbon. Well I learned that the Running of the Bulls will be going on during this time. I would like to get to Pamplona the 13th so we could do the last running of the bulls on the 14th. However I am finding it almost impossible and/or extremely EXPENSIVE to get there. I need help! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 외국인전용카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ド아시안바카라
- 2 경주카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노わ생중계카지노
- 3 최신바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ォ아시안바카라
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?
How can I make it to the Running of the Bulls 2014 from Paris?