I have booked flights arriving to Paris on the 8th and returning from Portugal on the 25th. My plan was to start in Paris and make my way down to Barcelona, Madrid, and then Lisbon. Well I learned that the Running of the Bulls will be going on during this time. I would like to get to Pamplona the 13th so we could do the last running of the bulls on the 14th. However I am finding it almost impossible and/or extremely EXPENSIVE to get there. I need help! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Italy for Christmas Week
- 4 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 5 train or plane
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 8 Planning a European Trip
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 16 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 17 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 20 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 restaurants in Marais district
- 23 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
How can I make it to the Running of the Bulls 2014 from Paris?