I have booked flights arriving to Paris on the 8th and returning from Portugal on the 25th. My plan was to start in Paris and make my way down to Barcelona, Madrid, and then Lisbon. Well I learned that the Running of the Bulls will be going on during this time. I would like to get to Pamplona the 13th so we could do the last running of the bulls on the 14th. However I am finding it almost impossible and/or extremely EXPENSIVE to get there. I need help! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Montserrat Express
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland
How can I make it to the Running of the Bulls 2014 from Paris?