I'm looking for a nice hotel in or near Cardiff -- will only be able to stay one night and will need to go to London the next day. I'd like someplace very nice and am willing to pay for something unusual. Any suggestions?
Hotels in or near Cardiff
View all Europe activity »
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Istanbul hotels
- 4 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 7 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 Rome Accommodation
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 16 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 20 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich