I'm looking for a nice hotel in or near Cardiff -- will only be able to stay one night and will need to go to London the next day. I'd like someplace very nice and am willing to pay for something unusual. Any suggestions?
Hotels in or near Cardiff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 museum passes in Rome
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 8 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 9 Lavender Fields
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 Where to stay in Rome
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Munich
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 23 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Paris Restaurants in the 7th