I'm looking for a nice hotel in or near Cardiff -- will only be able to stay one night and will need to go to London the next day. I'd like someplace very nice and am willing to pay for something unusual. Any suggestions?
Hotels in or near Cardiff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels that we found special
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Great London Bars with a view
- 9 Art in Paris
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Rental car while in Ireland
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Reykjavik hotels
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?