I'm looking for a nice hotel in or near Cardiff -- will only be able to stay one night and will need to go to London the next day. I'd like someplace very nice and am willing to pay for something unusual. Any suggestions?
Hotels in or near Cardiff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 2 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 3 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 4 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 8 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 9 European Trivial Trivia!
- 10 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 11 Eleanor's Pages
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 English ruined castles
- 14 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 15 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 16 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 18 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 19 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 20 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 21 Luggage sizing
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 Moving to Belfast
- 24 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 25 Hotels and locations in Barcelona