I'm looking for a nice hotel in or near Cardiff -- will only be able to stay one night and will need to go to London the next day. I'd like someplace very nice and am willing to pay for something unusual. Any suggestions?
Hotels in or near Cardiff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 3 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 6 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 9 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 1 week Amalfi coast - Positano, Amalfi & Ravello. Too much? Help please!
- 12 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 13 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 14 What to See and Where to Stay in 15 days in France?
- 15 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 16 Porto Neighborhood For Rental?
- 17 Rail tickets
- 18 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 19 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 20 Tapas bars in Logrono
- 21 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 22 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 23 bath or york
- 24 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 25 Can you see Bath in one day?