I'm looking for a nice hotel in or near Cardiff -- will only be able to stay one night and will need to go to London the next day. I'd like someplace very nice and am willing to pay for something unusual. Any suggestions?
Hotels in or near Cardiff
- 1 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 2 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 3 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 7 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 11 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 12 florence hotel
- 13 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 14 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 15 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 16 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 17 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 18 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 19 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 20 My Journey Through Europe
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Beauty Products in France?!