I'm looking for a nice hotel in or near Cardiff -- will only be able to stay one night and will need to go to London the next day. I'd like someplace very nice and am willing to pay for something unusual. Any suggestions?
Hotels in or near Cardiff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 15 Pyrenees logistics
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 18 Normandy and Loire
- 19 Granada
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 Italy dolomites
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Northern Europe in April-May
- 24 history museums or locations
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice