I'm looking for a nice hotel in or near Cardiff -- will only be able to stay one night and will need to go to London the next day. I'd like someplace very nice and am willing to pay for something unusual. Any suggestions?
Hotels in or near Cardiff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment Rental Legal or Not
- 2 Six Days in Provence- itinerary help
- 3 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 4 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 5 Which Seville hotel?
- 6 tropical islands in Brandenburg
- 7 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 8 Euros to pay for a villa
- 9 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 10 Ferries -book ahead?; which are better?
- 11 Two glorious weeks in the southern Iberian peninsula!
- 12 12 days The Hague, Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris Itinerary Advice
- 13 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 14 How many days good enough for Switzerland
- 15 Vegan in Germany?
- 16 14 Nights: Start in Milan and end in Budapest... need itinerary ideas
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 19 Hotel Rules in Europe?? Help!!
- 20 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 21 Rental car company recommendation request
- 22 Belle Maman (1999) - Script/subtitles
- 23 Taking the Scenic Route from Florence to Montepulciano
- 24 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 25 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?