Lexma90, I'm hopeful you'll see this as I think you've stayed at both. This area of the 6th is my favorite. I know both these hotels are good but I'd love to hear anything someone might tell me to help make my decision. This will be a trip for my daughter's family and myself next summer. It's a chance to introduce my grandson, 12, and granddaughter, 9, to Paris and of course I want them both to love it! Would love some help.
Hotel Le Regent vs Millesime
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 4 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 5 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 8 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Southern Ireland Help
- 14 Bologna tips
- 15 London and Where Else in late December?
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 18 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 19 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 20 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 24 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich