Lexma90, I'm hopeful you'll see this as I think you've stayed at both. This area of the 6th is my favorite. I know both these hotels are good but I'd love to hear anything someone might tell me to help make my decision. This will be a trip for my daughter's family and myself next summer. It's a chance to introduce my grandson, 12, and granddaughter, 9, to Paris and of course I want them both to love it! Would love some help.
Hotel Le Regent vs Millesime
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 7 days in Andalucia
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 Belgium
- 16 Navigo Decouverte
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station