Lexma90, I'm hopeful you'll see this as I think you've stayed at both. This area of the 6th is my favorite. I know both these hotels are good but I'd love to hear anything someone might tell me to help make my decision. This will be a trip for my daughter's family and myself next summer. It's a chance to introduce my grandson, 12, and granddaughter, 9, to Paris and of course I want them both to love it! Would love some help.
Hotel Le Regent vs Millesime
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 UK for 12 days !
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 London hotel
- 16 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 17 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 18 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 19 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 hotels in Seville
- 25 London tube