Lexma90, I'm hopeful you'll see this as I think you've stayed at both. This area of the 6th is my favorite. I know both these hotels are good but I'd love to hear anything someone might tell me to help make my decision. This will be a trip for my daughter's family and myself next summer. It's a chance to introduce my grandson, 12, and granddaughter, 9, to Paris and of course I want them both to love it! Would love some help.
Hotel Le Regent vs Millesime
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 Where to go from Brussels?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 What to wear
- 7 All you need in croatia
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 12 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 16 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help