Lexma90, I'm hopeful you'll see this as I think you've stayed at both. This area of the 6th is my favorite. I know both these hotels are good but I'd love to hear anything someone might tell me to help make my decision. This will be a trip for my daughter's family and myself next summer. It's a chance to introduce my grandson, 12, and granddaughter, 9, to Paris and of course I want them both to love it! Would love some help.
Hotel Le Regent vs Millesime
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 2 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Halloween in Paris
- 9 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 10 Cotswold Churches
- 11 chrismas in rome
- 12 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 13 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 14 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 15 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 I dream of Europe
- 18 My notes on Greece 101
- 19 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 20 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 21 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 22 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 23 how long in Malta?
- 24 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report