Trying to choose good hotel, centrally located, in Copenhagen; Ibsen and Danmark both mentioned, but both have very mixed reviews. Has anybody stayed at either, or can you please recommend hotel you've enjoyed? Many thanks.
Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark - September, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 2 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 3 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 4 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 7 Trains
- 8 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 9 Portugual travel to Compostella, spain
- 10 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 13 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 14 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 15 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 16 Positano in high season???
- 17 Travel by train in Poland?
- 18 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 19 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 20 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 21 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 22 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour
- 23 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 24 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 25 Ortisei hotel - need help in choosing the perfect place for our needs