Trying to choose good hotel, centrally located, in Copenhagen; Ibsen and Danmark both mentioned, but both have very mixed reviews. Has anybody stayed at either, or can you please recommend hotel you've enjoyed? Many thanks.
Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark - September, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 2 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 4 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 9 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 10 Italy tours
- 11 Scotland Votes "No"
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 14 1 week Tuscany in November
- 15 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 16 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 17 Sunny September Trip Report
- 18 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 25 Gtg San Antonio