Trying to choose good hotel, centrally located, in Copenhagen; Ibsen and Danmark both mentioned, but both have very mixed reviews. Has anybody stayed at either, or can you please recommend hotel you've enjoyed? Many thanks.
Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark - September, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 2 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 3 Ideas for Spain in May
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Portugal Trip
- 12 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 15 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 20 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 21 driving in france with kids
- 22 Is my plan ok
- 23 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 24 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 25 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???