Trying to choose good hotel, centrally located, in Copenhagen; Ibsen and Danmark both mentioned, but both have very mixed reviews. Has anybody stayed at either, or can you please recommend hotel you've enjoyed? Many thanks.
Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark - September, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Wings
- 2 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 3 Turkey - Live report
- 4 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 5 Sea side in Italy
- 6 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 7 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 8 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 9 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 10 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 11 Please help with car rental in the UK (Scotland)
- 12 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 13 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 17 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 18 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 19 Bologna Restaurants
- 20 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 21 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 22 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 23 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Renting a car after train to Florence