Trying to choose good hotel, centrally located, in Copenhagen; Ibsen and Danmark both mentioned, but both have very mixed reviews. Has anybody stayed at either, or can you please recommend hotel you've enjoyed? Many thanks.
Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark - September, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 2 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 3 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 4 A Week in Spain
- 5 When to buy companion ticket?
- 6 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 7 South of Switzerland
- 8 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Home Base in Belgium
- 11 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 12 Things to do in/around Milan
- 13 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 14 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 France to Italy advice needed please
- 17 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 18 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 19 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 20 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 23 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 24 Positano - Villa
- 25 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested