Trying to choose good hotel, centrally located, in Copenhagen; Ibsen and Danmark both mentioned, but both have very mixed reviews. Has anybody stayed at either, or can you please recommend hotel you've enjoyed? Many thanks.
Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark - September, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 2 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 3 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 4 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 5 19 countries in a day
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Finistère Base
- 8 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 13 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 14 Photographer in Paris?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 First visit to France in November
- 17 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan