Trying to choose good hotel, centrally located, in Copenhagen; Ibsen and Danmark both mentioned, but both have very mixed reviews. Has anybody stayed at either, or can you please recommend hotel you've enjoyed? Many thanks.
Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark - September, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Portugal - Coastal Guidance
- 4 London hotel tax is 20%
- 5 German Rail Pass Questions
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Aaah...Umbria!
- 8 Timing for Lavender Fields in Provence for 2015 Trip
- 9 Provence : So many places too little time
- 10 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 11 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 12 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 13 Weather in the dolomites
- 14 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 15 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 16 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 17 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 18 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 19 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 France: which maps?
- 22 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 23 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 24 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?