Trying to choose good hotel, centrally located, in Copenhagen; Ibsen and Danmark both mentioned, but both have very mixed reviews. Has anybody stayed at either, or can you please recommend hotel you've enjoyed? Many thanks.
Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark - September, 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 3 Hotel in Istanbul
- 4 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 8 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 9 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 10 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 13 Best driving map for Greece?
- 14 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 15 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 18 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 19 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 20 Paris Perfect Soap
- 21 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 22 Train tickets within Italy
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 25 My poppy arrived today!