I have planned a honeymoon trip and I wanted some feedback regarding the same. (how can it be improved /other suggestions)
Fly to Catania. Rent a car and drive to syracuse and stay in a nice hotel / villa /beach house
Second and third day:
drive to fontane bianche and be back and relax for a day.
Fourth day: Calamoshe beach.
flight from Catania to florence. roam around florence a bit. relax
Sixth and seventh day:
drive to Saturnia, tuscany
Eigth and ninth :
rent a villa somewhere and something like this (dont know the location)
return to florence . roam around and relax
tenth date :
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Via del Sale, Italy
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 5 Cornwall Advice
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Nafplio to Hydra
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 20 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"