I have planned a honeymoon trip and I wanted some feedback regarding the same. (how can it be improved /other suggestions)
Fly to Catania. Rent a car and drive to syracuse and stay in a nice hotel / villa /beach house
Second and third day:
drive to fontane bianche and be back and relax for a day.
Fourth day: Calamoshe beach.
flight from Catania to florence. roam around florence a bit. relax
Sixth and seventh day:
drive to Saturnia, tuscany
Eigth and ninth :
rent a villa somewhere and something like this (dont know the location)
return to florence . roam around and relax
tenth date :
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Azores
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Connection time in Athens?
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 2 Months in Sicily
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Le Marche, Italy