I am going to Italy for my honeymoon on 28th May, 2013 to 9th june, 2013. Landing in Rome and flying out from Milan. I have already booked the tickets.
My fiance and I have come up with a rough itinerary but I am finding it very hard to finally put it together. can you guys plz help:
28th May: Arrival in Rome at 18:00 hrs
29th may: Rome
30th may: rome
31st may: Amalfi coast(where to exactly saty in amalfi coast and what all should i cover, i am not able to figure out and also how to travel. From Rome which place should i go to)
1st June: Amalfi coast/capri island
2nd june: Florence
3rd June: florence (side trips. to finalize)
4th june: florence(side trips or relax)
5th june: venice
6th june: enroute verona to lake como
7th jun: lake como
8th june: Milan
9th: fly from milan
Our interests are:
Wine and Food lovers
Little bit of history
Would love country side(intend to cover this mainly in florence)
very little of shopping
More of romantic dest and occasionaly parties and night life
Please help me tweak this itineray .
Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 2 Need help with itinerary
- 3 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 8 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 9 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 10 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 11 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 12 Ireland or Scotland
- 13 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 14 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 15 La Sagrada Familia
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 17 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 18 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 19 Do I need train tix in advance
- 20 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 21 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 22 Schengen rule made easy
- 23 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 24 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 25 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)