I am going to Italy for my honeymoon on 28th May, 2013 to 9th june, 2013. Landing in Rome and flying out from Milan. I have already booked the tickets.
My fiance and I have come up with a rough itinerary but I am finding it very hard to finally put it together. can you guys plz help:
28th May: Arrival in Rome at 18:00 hrs
29th may: Rome
30th may: rome
31st may: Amalfi coast(where to exactly saty in amalfi coast and what all should i cover, i am not able to figure out and also how to travel. From Rome which place should i go to)
1st June: Amalfi coast/capri island
2nd june: Florence
3rd June: florence (side trips. to finalize)
4th june: florence(side trips or relax)
5th june: venice
6th june: enroute verona to lake como
7th jun: lake como
8th june: Milan
9th: fly from milan
Our interests are:
Wine and Food lovers
Little bit of history
Would love country side(intend to cover this mainly in florence)
very little of shopping
More of romantic dest and occasionaly parties and night life
Please help me tweak this itineray .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Day trips from Florence
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Perugia
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 Paris in September
- 15 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh