I am going to Italy for my honeymoon on 28th May, 2013 to 9th june, 2013. Landing in Rome and flying out from Milan. I have already booked the tickets.
My fiance and I have come up with a rough itinerary but I am finding it very hard to finally put it together. can you guys plz help:
28th May: Arrival in Rome at 18:00 hrs
29th may: Rome
30th may: rome
31st may: Amalfi coast(where to exactly saty in amalfi coast and what all should i cover, i am not able to figure out and also how to travel. From Rome which place should i go to)
1st June: Amalfi coast/capri island
2nd june: Florence
3rd June: florence (side trips. to finalize)
4th june: florence(side trips or relax)
5th june: venice
6th june: enroute verona to lake como
7th jun: lake como
8th june: Milan
9th: fly from milan
Our interests are:
Wine and Food lovers
Little bit of history
Would love country side(intend to cover this mainly in florence)
very little of shopping
More of romantic dest and occasionaly parties and night life
Please help me tweak this itineray .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 5 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 6 Paris, France
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 11 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 12 3 week stay in Scotland
- 13 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Rue des Rosiers
- 17 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 20 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 21 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 22 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 23 Italy museum tickets
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 A couple of questions which are not quite answered