I am going to Italy for my honeymoon on 28th May, 2013 to 9th june, 2013. Landing in Rome and flying out from Milan. I have already booked the tickets.
My fiance and I have come up with a rough itinerary but I am finding it very hard to finally put it together. can you guys plz help:
28th May: Arrival in Rome at 18:00 hrs
29th may: Rome
30th may: rome
31st may: Amalfi coast(where to exactly saty in amalfi coast and what all should i cover, i am not able to figure out and also how to travel. From Rome which place should i go to)
1st June: Amalfi coast/capri island
2nd june: Florence
3rd June: florence (side trips. to finalize)
4th june: florence(side trips or relax)
5th june: venice
6th june: enroute verona to lake como
7th jun: lake como
8th june: Milan
9th: fly from milan
Our interests are:
Wine and Food lovers
Little bit of history
Would love country side(intend to cover this mainly in florence)
very little of shopping
More of romantic dest and occasionaly parties and night life
Please help me tweak this itineray .
Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 First visit to France in November
- 4 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 9 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 13 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 14 Photographer in Paris?
- 15 Which hotel in London?
- 16 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 17 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 18 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 19 19 countries in a day
- 20 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 21 Venice; recommendations
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal