I am going to Italy for my honeymoon on 28th May, 2013 to 9th june, 2013. Landing in Rome and flying out from Milan. I have already booked the tickets.
My fiance and I have come up with a rough itinerary but I am finding it very hard to finally put it together. can you guys plz help:
28th May: Arrival in Rome at 18:00 hrs
29th may: Rome
30th may: rome
31st may: Amalfi coast(where to exactly saty in amalfi coast and what all should i cover, i am not able to figure out and also how to travel. From Rome which place should i go to)
1st June: Amalfi coast/capri island
2nd june: Florence
3rd June: florence (side trips. to finalize)
4th june: florence(side trips or relax)
5th june: venice
6th june: enroute verona to lake como
7th jun: lake como
8th june: Milan
9th: fly from milan
Our interests are:
Wine and Food lovers
Little bit of history
Would love country side(intend to cover this mainly in florence)
very little of shopping
More of romantic dest and occasionaly parties and night life
Please help me tweak this itineray .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 2 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 5 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 6 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 7 Como or Bellagio
- 8 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 9 Amalfi and Rome
- 10 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 11 Amsterdam B&B
- 12 What do pack for Ireland?
- 13 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 First time in Greece
- 16 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 17 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 18 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 19 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 20 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 21 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 22 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 23 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 24 Paris weather
- 25 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?