I am going to Italy for my honeymoon on 28th May, 2013 to 9th june, 2013. Landing in Rome and flying out from Milan. I have already booked the tickets.
My fiance and I have come up with a rough itinerary but I am finding it very hard to finally put it together. can you guys plz help:
28th May: Arrival in Rome at 18:00 hrs
29th may: Rome
30th may: rome
31st may: Amalfi coast(where to exactly saty in amalfi coast and what all should i cover, i am not able to figure out and also how to travel. From Rome which place should i go to)
1st June: Amalfi coast/capri island
2nd june: Florence
3rd June: florence (side trips. to finalize)
4th june: florence(side trips or relax)
5th june: venice
6th june: enroute verona to lake como
7th jun: lake como
8th june: Milan
9th: fly from milan
Our interests are:
Wine and Food lovers
Little bit of history
Would love country side(intend to cover this mainly in florence)
very little of shopping
More of romantic dest and occasionaly parties and night life
Please help me tweak this itineray .
Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 2 Dordogne markets
- 3 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 4 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 5 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 6 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 7 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 8 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 12 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Rocamaxour
- 17 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 18 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 21 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 24 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 25 Dordogne lodging