I am going to Italy for my honeymoon on 28th May, 2013 to 9th june, 2013. Landing in Rome and flying out from Milan. I have already booked the tickets.
My fiance and I have come up with a rough itinerary but I am finding it very hard to finally put it together. can you guys plz help:
28th May: Arrival in Rome at 18:00 hrs
29th may: Rome
30th may: rome
31st may: Amalfi coast(where to exactly saty in amalfi coast and what all should i cover, i am not able to figure out and also how to travel. From Rome which place should i go to)
1st June: Amalfi coast/capri island
2nd june: Florence
3rd June: florence (side trips. to finalize)
4th june: florence(side trips or relax)
5th june: venice
6th june: enroute verona to lake como
7th jun: lake como
8th june: Milan
9th: fly from milan
Our interests are:
Wine and Food lovers
Little bit of history
Would love country side(intend to cover this mainly in florence)
very little of shopping
More of romantic dest and occasionaly parties and night life
Please help me tweak this itineray .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Departure Tax in UK
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Charles Degaulle question
- 4 Normandy - driving trip
- 5 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 6 Ballet Bolshoi
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help
- 9 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 10 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 13 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 14 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 15 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 16 munich - day trips
- 17 I'm back.....
- 18 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 19 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 20 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 21 Naples to Pompeii
- 22 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 23 Ireland in November
- 24 To europe this Aug
- 25 Seville itinerary critic and advice please