I am going to Italy for my honeymoon on 28th May, 2013 to 9th june, 2013. Landing in Rome and flying out from Milan. I have already booked the tickets.
My fiance and I have come up with a rough itinerary but I am finding it very hard to finally put it together. can you guys plz help:
28th May: Arrival in Rome at 18:00 hrs
29th may: Rome
30th may: rome
31st may: Amalfi coast(where to exactly saty in amalfi coast and what all should i cover, i am not able to figure out and also how to travel. From Rome which place should i go to)
1st June: Amalfi coast/capri island
2nd june: Florence
3rd June: florence (side trips. to finalize)
4th june: florence(side trips or relax)
5th june: venice
6th june: enroute verona to lake como
7th jun: lake como
8th june: Milan
9th: fly from milan
Our interests are:
Wine and Food lovers
Little bit of history
Would love country side(intend to cover this mainly in florence)
very little of shopping
More of romantic dest and occasionaly parties and night life
Please help me tweak this itineray .
Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 7 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 8 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 9 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 10 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 12 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 16 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany