I am looking to go on honeydew in december and was looking at Italy/ France/ Spain.
Any suggestions on where would be best to go and what to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 2 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 3 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 4 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 5 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 6 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 7 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 8 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 9 A week driving in Bavaria
- 10 9 Days in Portugal!
- 11 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Hiking Dolomites
- 14 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 15 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 16 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 17 RHK's Fall escape
- 18 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 Rungis market Paris
- 23 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 24 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 25 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?