I am looking to go on honeydew in december and was looking at Italy/ France/ Spain.
Any suggestions on where would be best to go and what to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 2 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Safe to Travel?
- 5 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 6 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 7 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 8 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 11 Why Not Helsinki?
- 12 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 13 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 14 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 15 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 18 8 days in Vienna in December
- 19 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 20 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 21 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 22 Car rental leaving Rome
- 23 Christmas Market and Parking
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 Barcelona to San Sebastian