I am looking to go on honeydew in december and was looking at Italy/ France/ Spain.
Any suggestions on where would be best to go and what to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 2 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 3 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 6 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 7 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 8 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 9 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 10 Madrid to Dordogne
- 11 Airbnb scam
- 12 Rental car in Italy
- 13 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 14 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 15 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 16 15 nights in Italy
- 17 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 18 Overnight Layover -London
- 19 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 20 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 21 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 22 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 23 Three days in Athens
- 24 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 25 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?