I am looking to go on honeydew in december and was looking at Italy/ France/ Spain.
Any suggestions on where would be best to go and what to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 6 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 9 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 10 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 11 We are back!
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 Europe itinerary review
- 15 European Travel in March
- 16 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Europe itinerary
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Renting International Cars from USA