I am looking to go on honeydew in december and was looking at Italy/ France/ Spain.
Any suggestions on where would be best to go and what to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 2 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 3 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 stonehenge day trip from london
- 6 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 7 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 8 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 9 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 10 Scotland Trip Report
- 11 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Trip to Ireland in September
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 16 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 17 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Train tickets in Italy?
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 25 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium