I'm planning a holiday in Spain for 9-10 days in Aug with my friend and would really appreciate any advice,suggestions regarding cities,travel options(bus/train),festivals/events(art,architecture,music) etc. We would be flying from London to Barcelona/Madrid,so just wondering if we should head up north or south,as Spain is such a big country don't think doing both would be possible?? The cities we had in mind so far were Barcelona,Seville,Valencia,Bilbao,Ibiza,San Sebastian,Madrid...
Also,we were keen on attending the Sol festival in Sierra de Gata -Extremadura. Most travel blogs don't mention this region,so wondering if its worth exploring.
Love & Peace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Berlin to Barcelona
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 5 Vienna to Bratislava
- 6 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 7 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 8 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 9 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 10 Venice at Christmas
- 11 Bayeux and environs
- 12 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 13 Best way to see Croatia?
- 14 Rome For 2 days
- 15 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 16 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 20 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 21 The highlands
- 22 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 23 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!