I'm planning a holiday in Spain for 9-10 days in Aug with my friend and would really appreciate any advice,suggestions regarding cities,travel options(bus/train),festivals/events(art,architecture,music) etc. We would be flying from London to Barcelona/Madrid,so just wondering if we should head up north or south,as Spain is such a big country don't think doing both would be possible?? The cities we had in mind so far were Barcelona,Seville,Valencia,Bilbao,Ibiza,San Sebastian,Madrid...
Also,we were keen on attending the Sol festival in Sierra de Gata -Extremadura. Most travel blogs don't mention this region,so wondering if its worth exploring.
Love & Peace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 4 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 5 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 13 Vigo Spain????
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 16 Paris in August
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 22 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain