I'm planning a holiday in Spain for 9-10 days in Aug with my friend and would really appreciate any advice,suggestions regarding cities,travel options(bus/train),festivals/events(art,architecture,music) etc. We would be flying from London to Barcelona/Madrid,so just wondering if we should head up north or south,as Spain is such a big country don't think doing both would be possible?? The cities we had in mind so far were Barcelona,Seville,Valencia,Bilbao,Ibiza,San Sebastian,Madrid...
Also,we were keen on attending the Sol festival in Sierra de Gata -Extremadura. Most travel blogs don't mention this region,so wondering if its worth exploring.
Love & Peace
Holiday in spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 First time touring Europe
- 3 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 4 big family in Ireland
- 5 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 6 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 7 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 8 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 9 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 10 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 11 Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 London - Site List Triage -
- 13 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 14 Santorini transportation
- 15 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 16 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 19 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 What to wear