I'm planning a holiday in Spain for 9-10 days in Aug with my friend and would really appreciate any advice,suggestions regarding cities,travel options(bus/train),festivals/events(art,architecture,music) etc. We would be flying from London to Barcelona/Madrid,so just wondering if we should head up north or south,as Spain is such a big country don't think doing both would be possible?? The cities we had in mind so far were Barcelona,Seville,Valencia,Bilbao,Ibiza,San Sebastian,Madrid...
Also,we were keen on attending the Sol festival in Sierra de Gata -Extremadura. Most travel blogs don't mention this region,so wondering if its worth exploring.
Love & Peace
Holiday in spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Traveling to Munich
- 5 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 17 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 18 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 19 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam