I'm planning a holiday in Spain for 9-10 days in Aug with my friend and would really appreciate any advice,suggestions regarding cities,travel options(bus/train),festivals/events(art,architecture,music) etc. We would be flying from London to Barcelona/Madrid,so just wondering if we should head up north or south,as Spain is such a big country don't think doing both would be possible?? The cities we had in mind so far were Barcelona,Seville,Valencia,Bilbao,Ibiza,San Sebastian,Madrid...
Also,we were keen on attending the Sol festival in Sierra de Gata -Extremadura. Most travel blogs don't mention this region,so wondering if its worth exploring.
Love & Peace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 2 Toulouse Breakfast Restaurants
- 3 21 day from milan to prague
- 4 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 5 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 6 Beaune train station rental car return
- 7 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 8 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 9 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 10 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 11 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 12 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 13 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 14 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 15 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 16 What to see in Madrid - by a local
- 17 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 18 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 19 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 20 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 23 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 24 Puglia and Matera
- 25 Grossglockner Road help