I'm planning a holiday in Spain for 9-10 days in Aug with my friend and would really appreciate any advice,suggestions regarding cities,travel options(bus/train),festivals/events(art,architecture,music) etc. We would be flying from London to Barcelona/Madrid,so just wondering if we should head up north or south,as Spain is such a big country don't think doing both would be possible?? The cities we had in mind so far were Barcelona,Seville,Valencia,Bilbao,Ibiza,San Sebastian,Madrid...
Also,we were keen on attending the Sol festival in Sierra de Gata -Extremadura. Most travel blogs don't mention this region,so wondering if its worth exploring.
Love & Peace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Loire or Provence in January?
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 4 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Day trip from London in December
- 7 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 10 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 11 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 12 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 13 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Rome or Venice first
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 20 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 23 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 24 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 25 Iceland photo tour- any tips?