I'm planning a holiday in Spain for 9-10 days in Aug with my friend and would really appreciate any advice,suggestions regarding cities,travel options(bus/train),festivals/events(art,architecture,music) etc. We would be flying from London to Barcelona/Madrid,so just wondering if we should head up north or south,as Spain is such a big country don't think doing both would be possible?? The cities we had in mind so far were Barcelona,Seville,Valencia,Bilbao,Ibiza,San Sebastian,Madrid...
Also,we were keen on attending the Sol festival in Sierra de Gata -Extremadura. Most travel blogs don't mention this region,so wondering if its worth exploring.
Love & Peace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 2 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Norfolk base
- 5 Drinks in Spain
- 6 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 10 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 11 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 12 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 16 Ali
- 17 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 18 Gelato course in Rome?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 21 Too much for one day?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Lipari to Capri??
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Iceland Trip report