I am planning a trip to L'viv and would like to get to the villages where my great-grandparents came from. They are about 250 km from L'viv. Does anyone have any advice or tips on hiring a car and guide? Can this be done before I leave? Should I wait until I get to L'viv? Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Hiring a Car/Driver and Guide/Translator in L'viv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 2 help regarding removal firm in london
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 8 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 14 South of France November Trip Report
- 15 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 16 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 23 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 24 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?