I am planning a trip to L'viv and would like to get to the villages where my great-grandparents came from. They are about 250 km from L'viv. Does anyone have any advice or tips on hiring a car and guide? Can this be done before I leave? Should I wait until I get to L'viv? Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Hiring a Car/Driver and Guide/Translator in L'viv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Barcelona
- 2 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 What are the best places to see in England
- 9 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 10 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 11 destination wedding
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 14 10 Hours in Brussels
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 Italy
- 20 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 24 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014