I am planning a trip to L'viv and would like to get to the villages where my great-grandparents came from. They are about 250 km from L'viv. Does anyone have any advice or tips on hiring a car and guide? Can this be done before I leave? Should I wait until I get to L'viv? Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Hiring a Car/Driver and Guide/Translator in L'viv
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 2 London visit
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 5 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 8 Duoro river cruises
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Munich and Dachau
- 11 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 12 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 Useful website for France
- 16 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 17 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 18 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 22 SIM card for eastern europe
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Madrid and London