A group of friends and I are going to the Dolomites for a few days in August. We want to do some day hiking and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for trails around Bolzano, Selva Gardena, or Val Gardena? We are not super experienced hikers (looking for 6-12 mile roundtrip hikes), but definitely want to get to take in the scenery!
Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Trogir or Split
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Maximizing Norway time
- 19 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 22 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 23 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 24 3 days solo in London
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?