A group of friends and I are going to the Dolomites for a few days in August. We want to do some day hiking and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for trails around Bolzano, Selva Gardena, or Val Gardena? We are not super experienced hikers (looking for 6-12 mile roundtrip hikes), but definitely want to get to take in the scenery!
Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 생중계바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 CDG much improved
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vita-laze/
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 May get together in Paris
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 23 Canal du Midi
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales