A group of friends and I are going to the Dolomites for a few days in August. We want to do some day hiking and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for trails around Bolzano, Selva Gardena, or Val Gardena? We are not super experienced hikers (looking for 6-12 mile roundtrip hikes), but definitely want to get to take in the scenery!
Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Trip suggestion
- 7 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 8 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 16 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 17 Acorn TV
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 6-7 Days in France