We are arriving at Fiumicino in the late afternoon Wednesday, August 28. We will pick up the car there, and are headed for Castellina in Chianti, near Siena. We don't like to drive at night, but would like to get out of the Rome area and spend the night along the way. Any one know of a village/hotel off A90 or SS4/E35? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Help with overnight near Fiumicino - Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 1 week Tuscany in November
- 4 Gift for French business associate
- 5 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 6 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 11 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 15 Gtg San Antonio
- 16 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 Italy trip advice
- 23 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction