We are arriving at Fiumicino in the late afternoon Wednesday, August 28. We will pick up the car there, and are headed for Castellina in Chianti, near Siena. We don't like to drive at night, but would like to get out of the Rome area and spend the night along the way. Any one know of a village/hotel off A90 or SS4/E35? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Help with overnight near Fiumicino - Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 2 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 3 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 4 Sicily 10 days
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 9 how long in Malta?
- 10 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 11 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 12 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 13 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 14 Chip & Pin Only
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 Where to eat in Venice?
- 17 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 18 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 19 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 20 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 21 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 22 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 23 DeGaulle Airport
- 24 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 25 Paris Photo from Bing Today