We are arriving at Fiumicino in the late afternoon Wednesday, August 28. We will pick up the car there, and are headed for Castellina in Chianti, near Siena. We don't like to drive at night, but would like to get out of the Rome area and spend the night along the way. Any one know of a village/hotel off A90 or SS4/E35? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Help with overnight near Fiumicino - Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 month's stay in Italy
- 2 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 3 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 4 International driving permit required in France?
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 7 Visit to Bath and London england
- 8 Germany Visa for conference
- 9 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 10 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 13 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 14 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 15 Interesting travel scam article
- 16 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?