We are arriving at Fiumicino in the late afternoon Wednesday, August 28. We will pick up the car there, and are headed for Castellina in Chianti, near Siena. We don't like to drive at night, but would like to get out of the Rome area and spend the night along the way. Any one know of a village/hotel off A90 or SS4/E35? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Help with overnight near Fiumicino - Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go from Brussels?
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 6 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 7 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 12 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 18 All you need in croatia
- 19 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 20 Tipping in Greece
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help