My relatives want to travel a trip to Switzerland, Nice, Monaco St Tropez, Paris etc from India
Can you please help me plan the most comfortable route for 12 nights approx.
After their trip they will be visiting me in the Netherlands.
I had thought of this but please guide-
Day 1. Fly into Paris. 2 to 3 nights Paris
Day 3 or 4. Train tgv to Zurich and direct train to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken
Day 5. Either do the Jungfraujouch snow excursion or explore Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6. Take a train to car free Zermatt. Free day
Day 8 . Excursion to the Matterhorn "toblerone" glacier. Overnight in Zermatt
Day 9 . Leave for Geneva. Sightseeing in Geneva
Day 10. Tgv train to Nice. Base in Nice and day trips to St tropez, Monaco etc
Day 13. Flight to Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 8 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 9 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 18 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 19 Praiano
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
Help planning a trip to Paris, Nice, St Tropez and Switzerland