My relatives want to travel a trip to Switzerland, Nice, Monaco St Tropez, Paris etc from India
Can you please help me plan the most comfortable route for 12 nights approx.
After their trip they will be visiting me in the Netherlands.
I had thought of this but please guide-
Day 1. Fly into Paris. 2 to 3 nights Paris
Day 3 or 4. Train tgv to Zurich and direct train to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken
Day 5. Either do the Jungfraujouch snow excursion or explore Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6. Take a train to car free Zermatt. Free day
Day 8 . Excursion to the Matterhorn "toblerone" glacier. Overnight in Zermatt
Day 9 . Leave for Geneva. Sightseeing in Geneva
Day 10. Tgv train to Nice. Base in Nice and day trips to St tropez, Monaco etc
Day 13. Flight to Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 2 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 3 Rome -- The next time around
- 4 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"
Help planning a trip to Paris, Nice, St Tropez and Switzerland