My relatives want to travel a trip to Switzerland, Nice, Monaco St Tropez, Paris etc from India
Can you please help me plan the most comfortable route for 12 nights approx.
After their trip they will be visiting me in the Netherlands.
I had thought of this but please guide-
Day 1. Fly into Paris. 2 to 3 nights Paris
Day 3 or 4. Train tgv to Zurich and direct train to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken
Day 5. Either do the Jungfraujouch snow excursion or explore Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6. Take a train to car free Zermatt. Free day
Day 8 . Excursion to the Matterhorn "toblerone" glacier. Overnight in Zermatt
Day 9 . Leave for Geneva. Sightseeing in Geneva
Day 10. Tgv train to Nice. Base in Nice and day trips to St tropez, Monaco etc
Day 13. Flight to Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 3 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 6 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 vienna
- 9 Questions about Polish sights
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Bernina Express mid-March
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Italy
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 where to stay in London?
- 22 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 please help me plan first trip to europe
Help planning a trip to Paris, Nice, St Tropez and Switzerland