My relatives want to travel a trip to Switzerland, Nice, Monaco St Tropez, Paris etc from India
Can you please help me plan the most comfortable route for 12 nights approx.
After their trip they will be visiting me in the Netherlands.
I had thought of this but please guide-
Day 1. Fly into Paris. 2 to 3 nights Paris
Day 3 or 4. Train tgv to Zurich and direct train to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken
Day 5. Either do the Jungfraujouch snow excursion or explore Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6. Take a train to car free Zermatt. Free day
Day 8 . Excursion to the Matterhorn "toblerone" glacier. Overnight in Zermatt
Day 9 . Leave for Geneva. Sightseeing in Geneva
Day 10. Tgv train to Nice. Base in Nice and day trips to St tropez, Monaco etc
Day 13. Flight to Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused on which train pass
- 2 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 3 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 4 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 7 Best of Norway
- 8 Bus Strike
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 16 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 17 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 18 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 19 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Dalmation coast in October?
- 22 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 24 Where to stay in Umbria
- 25 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
Help planning a trip to Paris, Nice, St Tropez and Switzerland