My relatives want to travel a trip to Switzerland, Nice, Monaco St Tropez, Paris etc from India
Can you please help me plan the most comfortable route for 12 nights approx.
After their trip they will be visiting me in the Netherlands.
I had thought of this but please guide-
Day 1. Fly into Paris. 2 to 3 nights Paris
Day 3 or 4. Train tgv to Zurich and direct train to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken
Day 5. Either do the Jungfraujouch snow excursion or explore Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6. Take a train to car free Zermatt. Free day
Day 8 . Excursion to the Matterhorn "toblerone" glacier. Overnight in Zermatt
Day 9 . Leave for Geneva. Sightseeing in Geneva
Day 10. Tgv train to Nice. Base in Nice and day trips to St tropez, Monaco etc
Day 13. Flight to Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 10 Help with tips in UK
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading
Help planning a trip to Paris, Nice, St Tropez and Switzerland