My relatives want to travel a trip to Switzerland, Nice, Monaco St Tropez, Paris etc from India
Can you please help me plan the most comfortable route for 12 nights approx.
After their trip they will be visiting me in the Netherlands.
I had thought of this but please guide-
Day 1. Fly into Paris. 2 to 3 nights Paris
Day 3 or 4. Train tgv to Zurich and direct train to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken
Day 5. Either do the Jungfraujouch snow excursion or explore Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6. Take a train to car free Zermatt. Free day
Day 8 . Excursion to the Matterhorn "toblerone" glacier. Overnight in Zermatt
Day 9 . Leave for Geneva. Sightseeing in Geneva
Day 10. Tgv train to Nice. Base in Nice and day trips to St tropez, Monaco etc
Day 13. Flight to Netherlands
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
Help planning a trip to Paris, Nice, St Tropez and Switzerland