We have booked through venere.com and tried to email them regarding our arrival time & check in. The email address for Venere.com seem to be not working. Even, emailed at the hotel's email address. No reply, instead we are getting 'Delivery status notification (failure)'. Very worried
Is booking for a hotel through this website worth relying?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Ireland
- 2 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 3 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 4 Train up the Jungfrau
- 5 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 6 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 7 Where to stay in Umbria
- 8 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 Tattoos in Italy
- 11 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 12 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Another Question re Scotland
- 15 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 16 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 17 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 Restaurants
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 22 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 23 Confused on which train pass
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?