We have booked through venere.com and tried to email them regarding our arrival time & check in. The email address for Venere.com seem to be not working. Even, emailed at the hotel's email address. No reply, instead we are getting 'Delivery status notification (failure)'. Very worried
Is booking for a hotel through this website worth relying?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Perugia
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 8 Paris in September
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 14 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 22 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old