We have booked through venere.com and tried to email them regarding our arrival time & check in. The email address for Venere.com seem to be not working. Even, emailed at the hotel's email address. No reply, instead we are getting 'Delivery status notification (failure)'. Very worried
Is booking for a hotel through this website worth relying?
Thanks in advance
Help is needed again
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 2 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Moving to Belfast
- 8 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 9 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 14 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 15 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 16 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 17 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 20 London during Christmas week
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Amsterdam--where to stay??