We have booked through venere.com and tried to email them regarding our arrival time & check in. The email address for Venere.com seem to be not working. Even, emailed at the hotel's email address. No reply, instead we are getting 'Delivery status notification (failure)'. Very worried
Is booking for a hotel through this website worth relying?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Florence
- 2 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 3 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 Austria
- 9 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 10 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 13 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 14 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 15 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 16 Pompeii luggage storage
- 17 Train Help
- 18 Train rides
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 21 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 22 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Salento penninsula
- 25 What about Basque Country?