We have booked through venere.com and tried to email them regarding our arrival time & check in. The email address for Venere.com seem to be not working. Even, emailed at the hotel's email address. No reply, instead we are getting 'Delivery status notification (failure)'. Very worried
Is booking for a hotel through this website worth relying?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 4 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 7 Borghese Gallery Question
- 8 Sim Card
- 9 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 10 Airline to Rome
- 11 Finland around Christmas time?
- 12 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 20 Transport for local Venice travel
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?