We have booked through venere.com and tried to email them regarding our arrival time & check in. The email address for Venere.com seem to be not working. Even, emailed at the hotel's email address. No reply, instead we are getting 'Delivery status notification (failure)'. Very worried
Is booking for a hotel through this website worth relying?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 5 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 8 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 French Election - Questions???
- 12 French election
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 25 Need Help with German Train Schedule