We have booked through venere.com and tried to email them regarding our arrival time & check in. The email address for Venere.com seem to be not working. Even, emailed at the hotel's email address. No reply, instead we are getting 'Delivery status notification (failure)'. Very worried
Is booking for a hotel through this website worth relying?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 4 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Cartagena Spain
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 17 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Help with Ireland Trip
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!