We have booked through venere.com and tried to email them regarding our arrival time & check in. The email address for Venere.com seem to be not working. Even, emailed at the hotel's email address. No reply, instead we are getting 'Delivery status notification (failure)'. Very worried
Is booking for a hotel through this website worth relying?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 4 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 5 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 6 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 7 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 8 Appenzell in December?
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 11 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 12 Iceland in January/February
- 13 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 WWI Battlefields
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 Iceland 3 day layover