We have booked through venere.com and tried to email them regarding our arrival time & check in. The email address for Venere.com seem to be not working. Even, emailed at the hotel's email address. No reply, instead we are getting 'Delivery status notification (failure)'. Very worried
Is booking for a hotel through this website worth relying?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 Cutback on Spain trip
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 16 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 17 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 18 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?